prices in the O

• Thread starter pimpin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i was looking for some info for a buddy what are you guys paying on indoor and outdoor on pz right now?

B

BavarianFarmer

I dont buy or sell but i have heard people saying that outdoor is a low as 800 right now. indoor still at least 2.
BF

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
come on man wtf no one else on here that lives in oregon

A

amstercal

I don't think it's against forum rules. Here are two similar threads below. The number of OR growers on the farm who want to post they don't adhere to MMJ laws might be a small group though. I can't help you, but maybe these will.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

I didn't reply cuz BF already nailed it pretty good. I've heard a lil lower and I've heard a lil higher. Just depends on who you know and how many hands it goes thru 1st.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

And quality, but since you didn't mention it, I didn't get that impression. I figured you were talking about good (but not top shelf) regular bud.

S

Sea Of Green

IOW a p of some super deluxe may run you anywhere from 2.5+. I didn't respond immediately for the same reasons. Because I thought he pretty well nailed it right off the bat, and I didn't figure you were talking about supreme quality either.

You wanna know what else? It's been the same prices for atleast 15 years now, before then it was even higher for a short while. That's one thing that hasn't changed recently though. The quality of the regular is starting to improve on the whole somewhat. If you're in good with the medical community it's WAY cheaper(or free), and of the finest quality. Which has, for over a decade now, slowly worked to affect the quality standards of the market as a whole. Because like it or not, many folks who are registered patients under the OMMP are still buying their meds from the same black market sources they always have, or have already been loosely connected too(who doesn't know somebody that smokes ILLEGALLY?). So that's still the easiest, and/or cheapest way to get it for some. Or atleast they think it is. This is, OF COURSE, for the most part due to the lack of dispensaries in this state and/or the lack of people willing to invest in a grow that is cost effective/within their means. It CAN be done on the cheap, that's the key to helping the situation as it stands. Trying to make more people aware of how they CAN easily, AND affordably make their own medicine.

By the time everybody starts growing their own that should be, the good shit is gonna get real cheap is what I'm driving at. Even if we had dispensaries, Oregon would be the cheapest I can guarantee. Our opinion as growers and/or citizens in this state tends towards the notion that ALL medicines INCLUDING MARIJUANA should be free to the patients that need it. Or as close to FREE as we can provide it for them. Many of us ask for little, or nothing in return for our expenses even. IMO, any and all medical marijuana costs to a patient should be covered ENTIRELY by the OHP for those that qualify financially. We believe this way because we know we're the most highly skilled and innovative growers of this plant on the face of the Earth here in OR. Many of us could, and have, grown stupendous quantities when given the opportunity. It's a proud part of Oregon's heritage to most of us here in this state. It's been the #1 cash crop here since...good god...as long as I've been alive! And some of us just do it for the fun of it, it ain't ALL about the money. That's for damn sure! The fucking price hasn't gone up on average significantly since 1987 when I started smoking. We do it good, we sell it cheap, relatively speaking. Lots of it gets given, or practically given, away to friends and family too. Probably more than gets sold by what I've seen.

I've been around awhile, and been a lot of places, so I've noticed these trends. And others. As a matter of fact...well let's just say little escapes my attention and leave it at that.:hi

G

Greencandyman

Cost of cannabis in Oregon

Sea of Green said it right-it aint about the money. I have been collecting strains for quite and while and growin since the 80's. I just moved here a month ago, and I will soon have some bomb ass strains, mostly types that many have never had here, and I know what Im doin. Some will go very cheap to those in need of meds, some for small donations, but a lot will go for free. When you are terminal, like my wife, it is tough to spend a lump on some really dank bud. I grow for the plant, to preserve as many landrace and heritage strains as possible, and for the patient, to provide as top notch a product as can be, w/o making it impossible for them to pay the electric bill. If more folks thought this way, the crap would soon dissapear, and it would all be top notch, and reasonably priced. Even at the lower price end, you are still making a good profit. The key is to get off your ass and get a job and not depend on it for the rent. The rewarding part is growing the best and providing the best. God gave it to all mankind. What kind of Karma do you get by charging those in need top dollar?

J

jOEL rX

I haven't payed a dime as an OMMP patient. Too many awesome, real people here in Oregon that aren't about turning profits as much as they are about helping people out.

I moved here from California 2 years ago and I couldn't believe the difference of attitude towards cannabis. In Calif, I had to ration out my cannabis due to the price gouge at the clinics. In Oregon, cannabis has been the only thing I haven't had to ration.

Breeder

Breeder

oreganja prices

The only prices I can speak for are grow costs because I stay clear of the black market. Personaly I wouldn't risk my freedom or rights as an OMMP so I never concern myself with sales or prices. I will say The quality here is 2nd to none though with many breeders like Sub,Bog,and Dj short calling Oregon home at one time or another.

:banana1sv6:
Breeder

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i meant if someone ran out and you needed 2 score some some Pzs from a homie what is the basic price on good outdoor barely any seeds and straight indoor

Breeder

Breeder

i have heard

Ppl charging as much as 200 for stuff of 25%+ thc but honestly its more like 50-150 in the med community. Making money off sick ppl is a not cool and I think most ppl understand that now in Oregon. It's nice to live is a state where ppl help out others for free instead of looking for coin. Glad I have a good job in the union

:banana1sv6:
Breeder

C

Comercial

prices

i meant if someone ran out and you needed 2 score some some Pzs from a homie what is the basic price on good outdoor barely any seeds and straight indoor

Finding seeds in your weed is hard to do in this state. I was just asking a buddy how people even manage to get bad meds. But I guess is comes down to who you know.

Prices are 8-10 packs about 2k each.
5packs and lower 2.2k This moves around the 2k to 2.5k depending on time of year how many middle men ect...

5 years ago, it was 3.5k all day long. Economy went to shit, and I think every other person got there card. Most people I know have at least 12k - 20k watt flower rooms. I only count bulb wattage used to flower. Not A/C's and stuff like that.

-Comercial

N

Nadroj

You guys are so fucking lucky. Were still paying 3000-3200 (for me) for very dank innies from bozeman mt. Montana is sorta like Oregon but not as great... you guys have the bombest buds for the cheapest prices (1000-2500/lb from what ive heard :hi... i know when i went to washington this summer the dude we bought $750/5oz (i only bought a $150/oz) from was going down to vancouver, portland, and eugene for his buds. Too cheap down there apparently

Outdoor here is another thing though... and i know your guys' outdoor scene is insane. I think ive seen people try to sell outdoor for just as much if not more sometimes :fubar

Ill stick to my $200-300/oz prices i guess... o well

S

Stinkyguy4_20

i haven't payed a dime as an ommp patient. Too many awesome, real people here in oregon that aren't about turning profits as much as they are about helping people out.

I moved here from california 2 years ago and i couldn't believe the difference of attitude towards cannabis. In calif, i had to ration out my cannabis due to the price gouge at the clinics. In oregon, cannabis has been the only thing i haven't had to ration.

i agree i had the same impression, only been here 9 months but i love it!

Top Bottom