Priest caught buying cocaine!

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
PHILADELPHIA – A Roman Catholic priest from northeastern Pennsylvania is facing drug possession charges after police say he was caught buying cocaine in Philadelphia. Philadelphia police said Friday that 50-year-old James B. Shimsky, a priest in the Diocese of Scranton, was arrested last month.

Narcotics officers said they saw a man in a Jeep engage in a drug transaction the morning of Jan. 30 on a North Philadelphia street. Police said they stopped the vehicle and found a small amount of cocaine inside.

Diocesan spokesman William Genello said Shimsky is pastor of St. John Vianney Parish in Scott Township, Lackawanna County, and has been on a leave of absence since his arrest.

A phone listing for Shimsky could not be found and he couldn't be reached for comment

I can see him every sunday like this:
:party0033: " :music HALLELUJAH!!! YEAHHHHHHH!! AMEN! AHAHA :music "

I

indodoja

do people buy coke on street corners? i thought that was crack.

B

Beeronymous

it says hes from lacka(maraju)wanna county

:banana1sv6:

winta

winta

yea man u must not have been to philly lol all knids of shit happens to the point this dont surprise me sadly enough :) live in nw philly for 2 years see alot of crazy shit!

do people buy coke on street corners? i thought that was crack.

L

Lost

A little coke to go with molesting kids, yea, the church is a pinnacle of human acheivement..

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
ahaha funny one ideed bro...The idea of priest buying coke, damn! Sounds like armagedeon time to me, anyone of u guys seen jesus camp?

I remember a priest in France get caught with MJ trees all over his back yard...Definately my type hehe

Top Bottom