• Start date
  • Tagged users None
PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Well went down to the grow shop today to grab a few things so I decided to bring some buds to test as they have a test machine. I brought some a few months before from a different batch, I was in a rush to make it in time before closing and just grabbed buds quickly, put in jars and headed out not really looking at what buds I grabbed. Turned out the person who tests the buds was already gone for the day, so I just left them for him to test the next day and they just texted me the results.
So when the guy who tests them saw my jars his face lit right up with a huge smile "it was you!!!!, that was some of the best weed I've ever smoked!!!, whatever your doing, your doing it right!!" 🥰🥰🥰then he tested them and told me the two higher ones were highest he's tested🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Dude was down right giddy testing them "look at that frost!!!" Definitely made me feel good😊
So here the tests, got 5 done, didn't have as much of the sfv, marshmallow, runtz or gushmints so didn't want to test them.
But might end up getting them done as the grow store is shutting down in around a month unfortunately☹️. Pretty sad as they have been around 25 years.
20220630 155735
20220630 155513
20220630 155259
20220630 155023
20220630 154736

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Well went down to the grow shop today to grab a few things so I decided to bring some buds to test as they have a test machine. I brought some a few months before from a different batch, I was in a rush to make it in time before closing and just grabbed buds quickly, put in jars and headed out not really looking at what buds I grabbed. Turned out the person who tests the buds was already gone for the day, so I just left them for him to test the next day and they just texted me the results.
So when the guy who tests them saw my jars his face lit right up with a huge smile "it was you!!!!, that was some of the best weed I've ever smoked!!!, whatever your doing, your doing it right!!" 🥰🥰🥰then he tested them and told me the two higher ones were highest he's tested🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Dude was down right giddy testing them "look at that frost!!!" Definitely made me feel good😊
So here the tests, got 5 done, didn't have as much of the sfv, marshmallow, runtz or gushmints so didn't want to test them.
But might end up getting them done as the grow store is shutting down in around a month unfortunately☹️. Pretty sad as they have been around 25 years.
View attachment 1257911View attachment 1257912View attachment 1257913View attachment 1257914View attachment 1257915
Omg how have I not met you? I love a fellow tester. What device is that providing the report?

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
You ship to the us?
Sorry man no shipping to us. What were you interested in? Maybe I know where to get it in us if it's not one of the ones I found in seed packs.

The tester at the shop is a purpl scientific I think.

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
I should have some of his clones ready for harvest in 6-7 weeks! Definitely some interesting strains so far 🐎

View attachment 1257972

DoHo left, Sundae Driver right

View attachment 1257973

Twinkle Tarts

@PrimoClonesCanada
Those are looking great!!! Looking nice and healthy. You flipped the switch already😁
Can't wait to see how they turn out for you!!
Hope you like my selections.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Those are looking great!!! Looking nice and healthy. You flipped the switch already😁
Can't wait to see how they turn out for you!!
Hope you like my selections.

Yeahhhhh I was getting excited! And they were growing better than I thought they would have tbh(I don't grow clones). I think I've got the Gaia Green dialed in now and I even gave the DoHo full dosage blast the whole run 😎

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Yeahhhhh I was getting excited! And they were growing better than I thought they would have tbh(I don't grow clones). I think I've got the Gaia Green dialed in now and I even gave the DoHo full dosage blast the whole run 😎
I'm thinking it's just my soil is getting a bit toxic from reusing it over and over for around 3 years with no soil test and just keep reamending at half strength. And thats why doho gets the claw for me. So I'm thinking it might be time to start a new soil batch for round after next. I'm noticing alot of what looks like mag deficiencies on alot of leaves now and am thinking it's the soil build up or that I'm using mostly dehumidifier water for watering and that is pretty much ro water with no micro nutrients.

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
I should have some of his clones ready for harvest in 6-7 weeks! Definitely some interesting strains so far 🐎

View attachment 1257972

DoHo left, Sundae Driver right

View attachment 1257973

Twinkle Tarts

@PrimoClonesCanada
Great job on keeping those short ass dohos the same size as those stretchy sundae driver's 👊👊
You probably already know this but those drivers will definitely need some support, hell they can barley stand up in veg sometimes 🤣

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Great job on keeping those short ass dohos the same size as those stretchy sundae driver's 👊👊
You probably already know this but those drivers will definitely need some support, hell they can barley stand up in veg sometimes 🤣

Man let me tell you those SD's are a sonuvabitch! Excuse the French. I didn't top the Doho's at all and the SD's are STILL taller. Plants grown under these crazy LED's seem to chew up more Mag than we seem to give em. I started to give a couple tbsp of Epsom salts 1-2x a month and I also give 2-4 tbsp of Rock Dust Blend/Gypsum Dust every 2 weeks. I also use the full recommend dose (1 cup per 5 gallon of medium) of nutrients every 4 weeks. 1 week before I switch to flower I give them a dose of 50/50 APB and PB. After that it's all PB.

EDIT: I was also very generous on the EWC and Myco this run and yeah I think you might need to start some fresh soil!

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Well now that this run is all over I have some dried weights.
For the 2 gallon pots I believe the lowest yielding was the 1 doho in 2 gallon pot with only 43 grams and the two twinkle tarts Didn’t do to much better maybe just under 50 for each of them, On the higher end I the 2 gallons was the sundae driver at 60 and 64. One Night Stand had a 54 and the highest of the round 66 grams.

Now for the one gallon containers I had 2 doho and 1 sundae driver in one gallon pots to replace the 3 hermied London pound cake s1. They cam right from the dome and into 1 gallon living soil and straight into flower tent. No time to settle into pots or anything. Was already well into flower so had to just toss them in. Was kinda of a experiment as well to see how they faired.
Well don’t try in with the doho, not good results.
Yields were darn right laughable with a 10 and a 7 gram🤣. I already knew it’s my slowest grower and that it needs extra time if you want it to yield well, so not surprising that it yielded horribly. But I love the smoke and I only had the 1 doho in 2 gallon so I tossed both in to try and get more doho smoke😁

Now on the other end of the spectrum we have the sundae driver in the same size pot same situation and it gave me just under an ounce I think 26 not bad for just tap water and a gallon of living soil plus I only gave it 1 top dress.

Now onto the clone only cuts I got from the states.
The clones put into solos for around a week give or take then were put into 1 gallon pots of living soil and got a couple top dress throughout flower, I think 2 or 3 and fed only tap/dehumidifier water. All 1 gallon potted plants were all untopped and untrained in anyway.

Results from 1 gallon pots

Apple fritters 1 & 2 - 24, 23
Runtz * - 17.5(I knocked off a bottom branch 2 weeks in which would have given another 1/8 at least)
Gushmints - 19
SFV OG - 25.5
Marshmallow OG - 28
Doho 1 - 10
Doho 2 - 7
Sundae Driver - 24

Results 2 gallon pots (were topped and possibly suppercropped if needed)

Doho - 43
Twinkle Tarts 1 - 49
Twinkle Tarts 2 - 52
Sundae Driver 1 - 56
Sundae Driver 2 - 60
One Night Stand 1 - 60
One Night Stand 2 - 66

My goal is to try and get at least 1 ounce per 1 gallon of soil in each pot. So a few fell way short and a few did a bit better but overall yield definitely suffered from taking out the 3 LPC that hermed and replacing them with the 3 clones from the dome.

Overall impression of the new strains is they are all really nice. Gushmints being my least favorite of the bunch as it’s not super loud and terps aren’t my favorite but still nice, has a nice taste as well. All the others are straight fire
:fire:
can’t see them leaving my garden anytime soon.
The runtz isn’t super loud either but it’s smell I really like, the description on pcg site I think is fitting, and the bag appeal is unreal ❄️
:snowflake:

Apple fritter is nice and frosty with good colors and yield, the smell is unique it reminds me a little bit of God bud for some reason, it’s like it has a hint of the smell in the background or something.

SFV OG is super frosty dense and yields well has a nice kushy smell and taste, what’s not to like? I guess that’s why it’s been around so long😁

Marshmallow OG is my favorite so far, this stuffs so loud in flower when you smell it it almost burns your nose
:fuelpump:
:fuelpump:
it tones down a little after drying but it’s straight gas with frost yield and taste to boot. This baby checks all my boxes

In closing anyone ever run some doho make sure you give it a decent veg or you will surely be disappointed in the yield department
:rofl:

Anyone with any questions on any of these strains feel free to ask.

Top Bottom