APPEARANCE

Princess p75

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Funky meaty hashy earthy
Associated smells of bud :theres a hidden pinepple smell

TASTE

Dominant flavour : hashy floral
Associated flavours : slight tropic type flavour

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 8 but it was grown organic and flushed for 3 weeks and cured for about a month
- cough factor? : no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)Very heady can be overwhelming after a bit if your like me and smoke from when ya get up till you go to bed. Still massively helps with foot and leg pain for me.
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)8 or 9 up there with strains like the Chemdog 91'
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)a good 3 hours or more depending how much ya smoke
Use : Daytime and Motivation. Its great for people who like strong smoke for the pain but need motivation. It has made me talk in tongues before in public just couldnt not mumble. Big ole red eyes as well.
Munchies? : yes/no Umm no, but the oil from it deff. does make me eat.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Yep I grew her out in a hodge podge soil mix under a 8 bulb t5 badboy. This one isnt going anywhere soon. One of the best Ive come across to date. Yields like a beast, stays small in veg, decent on nutes, flowers in 55 days.....killer stuff....and its the grandma too c99!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

p 75 was souls first backcross of princess, which was just some seed from some jack herrer from a shop in amsterdam.

P75 = Princess Squared or Princess bx1
C88 = Princess Hexed or Princess bx2
C99 = Princess Cubed or Princess bx3
A13 = P75xGenius
A11=C99xGenius

soul revolutionized the cubing process/concept.

didn't know these seeds were still out there....sweet deal.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks for the thorough reply, DWD! :)

outwest

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

P75 is in my opinion the best of the best. It was before the strain got fruity and the buzz was more like a wild mare than a tamed trail dud. thank you for all the replys guys.

c6j0e3

c6j0e3

I didn't know the cut still existed. Awesome find! Looks amazing.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

That P-75 looks dank. (The NL x A11 as well) Mota said that you had a thread on P-75. All of that under T-5s?! That is awesome. I am running the Apollo-13 outdoors right now. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Unfortunately dwb is no longer with us. Never looked at a t5 the same though

samseed

samseed

thats looks delishcious , any hints of jack in their . nice photo

peace

Top Bottom