Private converstation?

• Thread starter Oldmanstoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

Just how private is a conversation in Conversation? Who can actually see it?

straincreation

straincreation

You and the other farmer. Logic maybe but thats usually not how things go here.
Happy farmin;)

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

I was just curious on how far I should go offering information, wouldn't want the world to see, of course just for personal private information nothing illegal or anything like that! Yea whatever, just curious. Yet this is a site inviting people that may very well be lets say bending laws, the Rabbit Hole runs deep an it would be nice to have a vehicle to talk about things that may not be allowed in public forums.

thedude420

thedude420

dunno . there are safer ways off site through an encrypted chat client type deal with other stuff in place. even then not very private though.

pigeon used to do it.

stonestacker

stonestacker

S

second that. All mods can see and some do read Along with a few others that have been givin access. Why I don't know it's human nature to snoop I guess LOL. Best to send your email to someone and talk there. Shhhh don't tell anyone M

But, email and text can still be hacked legally and illegally. Shit is kinda scary to me! Just paranoid by nature.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
S

second that. All mods can see and some do read Along with a few others that have been givin access. Why I don't know it's human nature to snoop I guess LOL. Best to send your email to someone and talk there. Shhhh don't tell anyone M

This is simply not true. Mods can NOT read private messages/pm's/conversations. Not here at the Farm anyways. Please don't spread these false rumors..

If you wanna talk with someone privately/ without the possibility of others seeing. Use privnote.com. As soon as the recipient reads it(or anyone for that matter), it is destroyed. I use it quite often..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
This is simply not true. Mods can NOT read private messages/pm's/conversations. Not here at the Farm anyways. Please don't spread these false rumors..

If you wanna talk with someone privately/ without the possibility of others seeing. Use privnote.com. As soon as the recipient reads it(or anyone for that matter), it is destroyed. I use it quite often..
Good to know It's always been rumor and funny how some private things show up in post will retract but still wondering.

straincreation

straincreation

I was just curious on how far I should go offering information, wouldn't want the world to see, of course just for personal private information nothing illegal or anything like that! Yea whatever, just curious. Yet this is a site inviting people that may very well be lets say bending laws, the Rabbit Hole runs deep an it would be nice to have a vehicle to talk about things that may not be allowed in public forums.

Terms of use.
Happy farmin:(

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter

I know for a fact you and some of the Mods can read my PM's.... Then again maybe cause its the fact I started a conversation with you guys. disregard

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If we're included in the conversation, yes, of course we can see it. If not, then we are completely unable to.

Indeed, we are not able to read others' PMs, even if they're reported. This is how logic has things set up, he holds the entire key ring to the entire kingdom and he's only shared a couple of keys with us moderators.

Just a note, reminder, whatever--neither are we able to see IPs people are posting from.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
If we're included in the conversation, yes, of course we can see it. If not, then we are completely unable to.

Indeed, we are not able to read others' PMs, even if they're reported. This is how logic has things set up, he holds the entire key ring to the entire kingdom and he's only shared a couple of keys with us moderators.

Just a note, reminder, whatever--neither are we able to see IPs people are posting from.
Was a joke sea.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
:wtf: Well...! You must have heard that whooshing sound then, eh? :shy:

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

I dont even want 2 read some of ur threads so y the fuck would I care what u guys r talkin in PM?

Do u guys think ur that interesting? LOL!

I guess not now, what a wonderful way of saying "You'll are so Boring!" LOL, jk'ing I know I'm interesting!

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
I dont even want 2 read some of ur threads so y the fuck would I care what u guys r talkin in PM?

Do u guys think ur that interesting? LOL!

tell me how you really feel fucker lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom