Pro-Grow 180 LED, 4 strains/5 plants. Stealth Grow Dresser

• Thread starter pcn3rd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pcn3rd

pcn3rd

Heres my latest grow from seed. I have 4 different strains but 5 plants. These are NOT feminized. Im using my stealth grow dresser w/carbon filter and Pro-Grow 180.

Im growing in 7" pots that were modified into airpots. They will remain here until sexed and then females will be transplanted to 2 gallon homemade airpots. Im hoping for 3 females but 2 will be fine.

Strains
1 x Alphakronik - Alphadawg (oldest and biggest)
1 x Strawberry Bubba (weakest so far)
1 x Chocolate Banana Kush (curved stem but finally strengthing up)
2 x East Coast Sour Diesel (both looking great!)

Nutrients
Foxfarm Trio

Water
Filtered Tap and Ph'd.

Soil
Foxfarm Ocean Forest

Pro grow 180 led 4 strains5 plants stealth grow dresser
Alphadawg 15 days
Banana kush 9 days
Sour diesel 10 days
Sour diesel 10 days 2
Strawberry bubba 13 days
Pro grow 180 led 4 strains5 plants stealth grow dresser 7
Pro grow 180 led 4 strains5 plants stealth grow dresser 8
pcn3rd

pcn3rd

Quick Pic Update... All of them are doing great! Getting much bigger. Switched to 12/12 on April 2, 2012. I ran just red spectrum for the past couple days but decided to adjust light height and hit em with full spectrum. No signs of any kind of deficiency's so far ;)
All
Alpha
Bubba
Kush
Sour 00
Sour 01

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

lookin really healthy so far...keep posting I wanna know how it turns out cuz I was thinking about getting a 180w LED but I got a 600w HPS instead and I'm using the same nutes. Good Luck!!

pcn3rd

pcn3rd

Alphadawg is 100% FEMALE! the preflower hairs are very small but unmistakable.. I'm so glad alphadawg was a female cause she's growing so vigourously.. tons of branching that are coming up so hopefully ill hit that 1.5 oz mark on her ;)

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

man that alphadawg is fuckin BUSHY do you know what genetics it is?

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Agreeˆˆˆ.. Can you cut a clone of the AlphaDawg and mail it to me.. I just PM'd you my address:D J/K
Looking good! I like how you put the holes in your pots. I'm gonna do that too, not that I'm copying you but I was thinking about doing that, I just went out and bought a nifty new drill to do so. Keep at it pcn3rd!!

pcn3rd

pcn3rd

Thanks guys!

The AlphaDawg's genetics are as follows:

Chemdog D x Snowdog BX

Breeder is AlphaKronik ;) I'm really loving this strain as well. It's drinking water faster too which means its pot is probably getting full and probably going to need to be transplanted soon.. I'm sure its just a huge root mass in that pot now.. in just a little over a day after watering, she was dry and leaves were down . wasn't expecting that much water uptake so i watered her again and a few hours later she was happy as could be ;)

pcn3rd

pcn3rd

Agreeˆˆˆ.. Can you cut a clone of the AlphaDawg and mail it to me.. I just PM'd you my address:D J/K
Looking good! I like how you put the holes in your pots. I'm gonna do that too, not that I'm copying you but I was thinking about doing that, I just went out and bought a nifty new drill to do so. Keep at it pcn3rd!!

haha.. I saw the self-made airpots on youtube awhile back. A drill might leave the holes a little too sharp. I used a $10 Radio Shack soldering iron. Once its hot, it goes through like there's not even plastic in the way. The trick is to go in all the way till it kinda countersinks into the pot. It makes a nice looking hole and leaves it smooth..

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I never heard of Snowdog but Chemdog is the shit your lucky as hell to have that strain bro my bank is sold out of them now so Im waiting for them to get more stock :)

pcn3rd

pcn3rd

I never heard of Snowdog but Chemdog is the shit your lucky as hell to have that strain bro my bank is sold out of them now so Im waiting for them to get more stock :)

Yea, these were gifted to me by a buddy who gets "test" strains from breeders like TGA and AlphaKronik. Strawberry Bubba, East Coast Sour Diesel x c99, and Chocolate Banana Kush are "TEST" strains that aren't available anywhere else... So I feel honored to be able to grow these out ;) He promises whatever comes of it will be some of the best bud around :cool:

pcn3rd

pcn3rd

Quick Pic Update.. Growth is still going strong. No signs of sex on the other 4 just yet. They have been under 12/12 for 6 days.

Morgan

Morgan

You gonna Flower under that 180? Have you Flowered under the 180 before? I love my LED in flower got a 240w 3w cree chip set pretty dope but I run it inline with my Thowie! And love it! I liked it ok in veg was in a 4x47 I was ok with it but when it came to flower I needed more to get those dense fat nuggets that I love! So interested as well to see how ya do with this 180. Best of luck to ya bud!

pcn3rd

pcn3rd

You gonna Flower under that 180? Have you Flowered under the 180 before? I love my LED in flower got a 240w 3w cree chip set pretty dope but I run it inline with my Thowie! And love it! I liked it ok in veg was in a 4x47 I was ok with it but when it came to flower I needed more to get those dense fat nuggets that I love! So interested as well to see how ya do with this 180. Best of luck to ya bud!

Thanks! Yea.. i plan on flowering with the 180 in full spectrum mode. This is my first time using the PG180. At most I'll have 3 females so flowering 3 in a small space such as this should produce pretty good results. I'm not expecting amazing buds but expect marginally better than the CFL bud's I've been getting in the past. This is my 4th grow and I feel I have a pretty good idea of what I'm doing now so I'm hoping for a nice harvest :cool:

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Yea, these were gifted to me by a buddy who gets "test" strains from breeders like TGA and AlphaKronik. Strawberry Bubba, East Coast Sour Diesel x c99, and Chocolate Banana Kush are "TEST" strains that aren't available anywhere else... So I feel honored to be able to grow these out ;) He promises whatever comes of it will be some of the best bud around :cool:

Thats amazing you got strains that aint even come out on the market yet, keep us updated I really wanna see the harvest and smoke report.

pcn3rd

pcn3rd

Good NEWS! I believe both East Coast Sour Diesels and Strawberry Bubba are FEMALE!! The pre-flowers are very small but unmistakeable. I'll post pics when they mature a little more.

Space is very crowded in the box so I've been pruning the Large Fan Leaves on all of them to free up some space and to allow the lower lateral shoots to start making their way up.. ALPHA DAWG has responded VERY WELL to this and has shot up in height and there is tons of branching! she's definitely going to be a good yielder

pcn3rd

pcn3rd

Here are the 3 females I'm left with which were the healthiest of the 5 females ;) I still can't believe I got 100% females with REGULAR seeds! LMAO..

They are all a little thirsty as you can see from the pictures.. Especially Alphadawg. I was about to give them their first feeding and i dropped my PH Pen into the water!! it was off so i took off the top and threw it in a bag of rice and put it outside for some warmth.. Hopefully it'll be alright. I had to pour out the water to get the damn pen out so I have to wait until my PH pen is working to give these girls a watering/feeding..

All
Alpha
Bubba
Diesel

squiggly

squiggly

Glad to see someone else went with a PG180--just picked one of these bad boys up and am itching to use it.

I'm especially interested in the ability to cycle blue/red--I think this will make for some interesting and novel results down the line. Subbed--keep up the good work!

pcn3rd

pcn3rd

Glad to see someone else went with a PG180--just picked one of these bad boys up and am itching to use it.

I'm especially interested in the ability to cycle blue/red--I think this will make for some interesting and novel results down the line. Subbed--keep up the good work!

sweet man! glad to see you got the pg180 as well :) i think you'll love it ;)

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I'm just curious about something...how tall are they? and there looking good, keep it up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom