Pro silicate......how to..

• Thread starter Hugo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hugo

I thought I read somewhere on how to properly make pro silicate..now I can't find it anywhere!

Can someone tell me how to make it from bulk powder form?

What was the procedure/dosage?

Thanks in advance

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Your on the right step hugo, if you already have the potassium silicate in powder form. All you have to do is mix it into some water(preferably mildly warm) at about 150-200 grams at a time until you reach a point where it won't dissolve into the water any more, take note of it so you can mix w/o wasting/locking any out. btw how much and where did you source your potassium-silicate?

H

Hugo

Kelp4less

I'm just trying to get an outsiders exact recipe with exact mixing directions for the Rez...

Don't wanna make mistakes...

mountain

mountain

Hmm, looked at that site, this seems to be all the info they have:

Not sure exactly what the powder they offer is...

Where are other good places to source potassium silicate? Anyone have recipes to duplicate rhino skin or pro-tekt? Sorry if these are ignorant questions...

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Kelp4less

I'm just trying to get an outsiders exact recipe with exact mixing directions for the Rez...

Don't wanna make mistakes...
Ah I c, I think I qualify as an outsider, lol. My recipe is just as easy and exact when it comes to adding it into your rez, assuming you have a ec/ppm meter. You just mix it into the water till it won't dissolve into the water any more, voila now you have a concentrated stock solution way better than rhino skin or other brands I currently use, just add this into your rez till you get 10-50 ppm's or w/e you desire for your plants nutrition. I will probably switch over to powder after I run out of my bottles of water.

Top Bottom