Probable madness.

• Thread starter StonedOwl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StonedOwl

Now I know this is probably entierly mad, but I'll bring it up anyway. I have been thinking lately about John Stewart and Steven Colbert. These guys have power, I mean real power. Not like the puppet show in Washington. They have a direct line to the masses, and the masses listen. It's my belief that Obama was elected thanks to Stewart. He preached the word of Obama every day of the election.

The simple fact is, the American public at large is slow, and easily gullible. And marijuana reform will only happen to the world at large once we change the laws here in the U.S.A.

I have been hearing allot about how the internet community has been over running the white house with marijuana reform questions in an attempt to get Obama to respond the the issue.

But the true power does not reside in the white house, it resides all over America. The slow gullible masses control everything. Acting in unison they are unstoppable.

So I say, Obama may be president, but people like Stewart and Colbert run the show.

If we could find a way to get our message to the people like that, the ones that control the masses. Get them to lead the charge, to become heros of cannabis culture.

Well then hell....we might just have a shot at overcoming this hurtle in our lifetimes.

Maybe I'm just blowing hot air, in fact I'm 97% sure I'm just blowing hot air.

But just think of the best case scenario, the internet community drowns the talking heads with pleas of sanity, and after some time, they listen. They start to talk publicly about the issue every night on their shows, and the slow, gullible, masses act. We could be smoking and farming legally in a matter of months.

Worst case scenario, nothing happens.

Top Bottom