probe as cannabis found in street

• Thread starter mrdjk5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RansacktheElder

I can't believe the teenagers in the area let any of it be found! Those kids are seriously slipping. Back in my day we would not only have gotten all the weed, we'd have also got the name and number of the hook up for future reference!!

M

mrdjk5

lol .. i get ya also somebody gunna be pissed man all his work gone ...

peace out MRD

F

frankie-smiles

Looks like an after harvest dumping ground to me. Probably a drive by dumping lol.

B

British_Hempire

Looks like someone dumped the trim from a decent size crop, amateurs who hadn't considered how they were going to dispose of all the leaves.

Probably some Holme Wood chavs! lol

M

mrdjk5

Looks like someone dumped the trim from a decent size crop, amateurs who hadn't considered how they were going to dispose of all the leaves.

lol , ur prob right B_H ...

you cool bruv ..

......peace out MRD..........

S

Stackin Paper

Man all they do is what i do, drive along and when nobody is there i just bung the bag filled with leaf out the window, this is the only time i litter folks so don't get all uppity.

I suppose if another car was then to run over that bag its gonna go all over the street.

B

British_Hempire

Why not take it to the local tip? Any littering is wrong! It's shit like that that gives us growers a bad name!

I never have much leaf to dispose of cos after it's been processed into hash it's just a green mulch anyways and it doesn't look at all suspicious.

M

mrdjk5

Man all they do is what i do, drive along and when nobody is there i just bung the bag filled with leaf out the window, this is the only time i litter folks so don't get all uppity.

I suppose if another car was then to run over that bag its gonna go all over the street.

lol................................ nutter ...........

........ooopps.... u been drinkin stacks can u see these ................................................................................................lol ......mrd...

S

Stackin Paper

Im forever chopping plants down, harvesting and just plants i have no use for, my local tip got burned down, well actually it suffered a bit of combustion last summer and burnt down to the ground.

whagwan mrd, they're full stops bro, you need to put comma's in between your strains in the sig, not full stops, well maybe at the end, lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom