Problem Caused Pest Or Virus

• Thread starter kingofphenix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kingofphenix

Hello everyone,
Im new grower and i need your help. About Soil:
I bought in from flowershop- on bag of soil written "for vegenesse stage". I added in soil mix soil by place. Plants are ~30-35 days. The problem becomme before 6-7 days. I was meaning its because fertilizer, but its not... Now i need your help. I want to grow my plants full organic. I want to know how to kill this of my plants.
Thank you all! This means a lot for me!
Pictures of my "garden"

Problem caused pest or virus
Problem caused pest or virus 2
Problem caused pest or virus 3
Problem caused pest or virus 4
Problem caused pest or virus 5
Problem caused pest or virus 6
Problem caused pest or virus 7
Problem caused pest or virus 8
Problem caused pest or virus 9
Problem caused pest or virus 10
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Pests. 5 habenaro will make one quart.
Chop habenaros fine especially the seeds.
1 pint of water to 190f. Peppers into 190
Water for 20 minutes you'll know it's done when you put tour head above steam and it stings Your eyes. Let cool, spray underside of leaves bottom to top then top of leaves top to bottom. Spray every other day for 6 days than once every 3 days. Clear all that dead grass and vega tube ground cover from around the base area it attracts pests. Oh don't make this in your house be carefull with it it's like mace to humans but it's all natural. Good luck.

K

kingofphenix

Hello,
Thank for help. Can i use hot papper, i cant find this habareno in my country. So my last question is can i do a organic fertillizer with bannana peel, eggshocks and coffee grounds in 2l of water. And after 1 week it will be done for using. I mean 100ml of this fertillizer in 1l of water. It will be good or i can do other fertillizer?
Thanks a lot!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Looks like slugs or leaf miners and maybe mites also.
If you bury a full cup or a full can of beer with the lid cut off and bury it up to the rim of the glass the slugs will fall in and drown, they like beer.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hello,
Thank for help. Can i use hot papper, i cant find this habareno in my country. So my last question is can i do a organic fertillizer with bannana peel, eggshocks and coffee grounds in 2l of water. And after 1 week it will be done for using. I mean 100ml of this fertillizer in 1l of water. It will be good or i can do other fertillizer?
Thanks a lot!
I would imagine you could use another pepper. It would have to be just as hot if not hotter than the habenaros. It looks like spider mites it'll take a couple of weeks at the most to kill.

K

kingofphenix

Thanks for help. I bought "Nurele-D", because i readed in forums- pests develops immunity against "homemade products". And if you dont kill them, they will kill your plants. That i bought strong poison for more of pests :D Thanks to all! My last questions is- How i can make a organic fertilizer with bannana peel, coffee grounds, eggshell and chicken manure? What is ratio of bannana peel/coffee grounds/eggshell/chicken manure? And how long after putting them in a bottle, they are done for using? I want to make liquid fertilizer to dilute with water.
Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Top Bottom