Problem? Final Phase Of Grow .........

• Thread starter Badboar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Badboar

Badboar

A week ago yesterday I started my flush. At that time I cut out all nutes and have only used ph'ed water since. When the flush started the girls were very healthy looking. I was patting myself on the back. Now it's been 8 days and I am seeing leaves curl, and the once green leaves are loosing their color. One of the ladies began turning yellow 2 days after flush, and now it's really yellow and I see a brownish rust color appearing on some leaves. I know yellowing is normal but the yellowing and brownish color concerns me. I have 4 other plants along with this one and they are slowing yellowing and the leaves curling, but no brownish stuff.

Does this sound odd to anyone?

Thanks

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
A week ago yesterday I started my flush. At that time I cut out all nutes and have only used ph'ed water since. When the flush started the girls were very healthy looking. I was patting myself on the back. Now it's been 8 days and I am seeing leaves curl, and the once green leaves are loosing their color. One of the ladies began turning yellow 2 days after flush, and now it's really yellow and I see a brownish rust color appearing on some leaves. I know yellowing is normal but the yellowing and brownish color concerns me. I have 4 other plants along with this one and they are slowing yellowing and the leaves curling, but no brownish stuff.

Does this sound odd to anyone?

Thanks
The brown rust is from a jacked off ph.... Your plants should fade when the chlorophyll dissipates and brings out actual plant genetic color... If youre chopping green plants then you like wasting money on nutes and love the extra cure time... Sounds like fun... Not to me but it sounds like fun to someone.

Badboar

Badboar

Maybe the color is brown and not rust. They both have a similar hue. I have attached a photo of a leaf I removed. Again the color is not perfect. Photography is not a highly skilled trait for me. I was hoping the pattern created by the color might lend some help in identifying its disposition. Additionally, I am seeing the other ladies taking on the same transition. Just has not progress as this one.

All feedback accepted! Thanks for all
DSCF2169
your help......

Hydro head

Hydro head

Looks like ur plants r just finishing, sucking all the nutes out of the leaves, quite normal

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I flush my plant 2 days before harves, then i put my plant in the dark for 48 hours, in my opinion you flushed and waited way to long 2 harvest all that time that plant had nothing it is starting to die, you probably thru ur ph off something fierce, I would harvest IMEDIETLEY good luck, ur friend. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Allso it is normal for top leaves to lighten up just before harvest, the problems start when ur bottom leaves lighten up & die. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Maybe the color is brown and not rust. They both have a similar hue. I have attached a photo of a leaf I removed. Again the color is not perfect. Photography is not a highly skilled trait for me. I was hoping the pattern created by the color might lend some help in identifying its disposition. Additionally, I am seeing the other ladies taking on the same transition. Just has not progress as this one.

All feedback accepted! Thanks for all View attachment 787385 your help......

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

That leaf looks ok, I can tell it's in flower beacuse u burned the tip, I do that all the time in flower, anyway when ur plant is finishing up things change, as long as ur leaves are not dieing, burned, mold, you should b ok, are u seeing pests? Those little black gnats, fruitflys, or whatever they are Lay there eggs on ur leaves but they don' look chewed, you should b fine. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Last thing, when u flush ur plant it has no more nutrients so it starts to feed on itself, just like a starving person, the plant is lightening up is beacuse it's consuming it' clorophil. SNOLEPERD

Badboar

Badboar

This is my second grow but the first to see the full picture of life. I have been reading up on how these ladies should react through all stages of life but seeing it happen is the best experience. The one plant in question just seem to stand out from the rest. That was my biggest concern. It could be a little root bound as well. I had to re-pot everything just before moving to 12/12 because they were too small.

Last, is the leaf curing normal as well?

Thanks

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Leaves dont curl up unless u added 2 much bloom agent allways use less at first, in my opinion i would flush out your plant check my ph let her rest up 4 a day or 2 resume blooming but use less agent until you know ur plant can take it, dont cut corners, keep it simple, and as you are a new b I would highley recommend northern light, perfect plant 4 a new b, they are very hardy and can handle most mistakes a new b can throw at them, if you need more help ask, your friend. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd has grown photoperid plants 4 over 30 years, for the last 6 years just autoflowers, witch in my opinion are much harder 2 grow than photoperid plants. SNOLEPERD

Top Bottom