goodbye95

goodbye95

Anyone knows what's this?
I water at a pH of 6.5
lights are 640 watts at 80 cm at 70% intensity
ec at 1.1
27C
55Rh
After a watering with molasses inside everything got fucked up for some reason . These photos are after 2 hours of watering with an EC of 1.1
1 ml per litre or biobizz nutes 4-3-6
and 2 ml per litre of biobizz bloom nutes of 2-7-4
also about 0.5 ml per l of cal mag. Nothing more . Although it needs time to show any recovery the top of the plant's leaves, the ones which are tilting are hard on the touch and dry also they are way darker but it's not a nitrogen toxicity for sure since I have not given any Grow nutes since the start of the flowering until 5 days ago which nitrogen deficiency started to show so I gave a little nitrogen this watering to maybe fix these yellow leaves. But what is this anyway?

Problem in week 3 of flowering
Problem in week 3 of flowering 2
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
The chlorosis at the veins looks like it could be a trace element deficiency (iron, maybe) or a nutrient lockout from wet soil. The downward curling of the leaflets near the buds also can indicate too frequent watering or too wet soil. How often are you watering?

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I don't think the molasses caused the problem. The temp & RH seem okay. There might be some nitrogen deficiency. I don't see magnesium deficiency. Too high light intensity can cause bleaching of leaves, though. It also seems like you're combining grow styles.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I think you need to let this plant dry out for a week.
Then add some microbes and a little fish fertilizer.
I'm thinking a little nitrogen hungry.
What Molasses did you water it with? Picture please.
Molasses is sugar to feed the microbes and base minerals for the plant so unless it's sulfured it's not the problem.

goodbye95

goodbye95

The chlorosis at the veins looks like it could be a trace element deficiency (iron, maybe) or a nutrient lockout from wet soil. The downward curling of the leaflets near the buds also can indicate too frequent watering or too wet soil. How often are you watering?
I am watering every 3 - 4 days . I let the pots dry out completely . They are mostly dried out by the third day so I wait a day more to be sure.

goodbye95

goodbye95

I don't think the molasses caused the problem. The temp & RH seem okay. There might be some nitrogen deficiency. I don't see magnesium deficiency. Too high light intensity can cause bleaching of leaves, though. It also seems like you're combining grow styles.
I'll reduce intensity by 10 % and observe

goodbye95

goodbye95

I think you need to let this plant dry out for a week.
Then add some microbes and a little fish fertilizer.
I'm thinking a little nitrogen hungry.
What Molasses did you water it with? Picture please.
Molasses is sugar to feed the microbes and base minerals for the plant so unless it's sulfured it's not the problem.

IMG 20231008 111148
IMG 20231008 111144
3cats

3cats

Hi, too me it looks like you locked it up by adding cal/mag too early or too much of your bloom nutes too early. I don't know where this cal/ mag- cal/mag came from that seems to be the go to recommendation but I don't use it until week 3 of flowering, when the plants require more of each. Magnesium can be added via Epsom salts but too much calcium and you get lock outs.. I keep pushing this chart but nobody seems to get it. Regular veg nutes until the need for more I've stretched this chart to 10 weeks to suit my needs better

goodbye95

goodbye95

I am watering every 3 - 4 days . I let the pots dry out completely . They are mostly dried out by the third day so I wait a day more to be sure.
also
Hi, too me it looks like you locked it up by adding cal/mag too early or too much of your bloom nutes too early. I don't know where this cal/ mag- cal/mag came from that seems to be the go to recommendation but I don't use it until week 3 of flowering, when the plants require more of each. Magnesium can be added via Epsom salts but too much calcium and you get lock outs.. I keep pushing this chart but nobody seems to get it. Regular veg nutes until the need for more I've stretched this chart to 10 weeks to suit my needs betterView attachment 2055165
that's very helpful man

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I still think she is hungry.
Any Chance you could feed them this.
I use Musky fish fertilizer in mine and it works great.
This will enrich your soil microbe population and feed your plants.
Water with this every other watering for 30 days.

This plant is in flower. You can add your blooming mix to this without issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom