Problem!! My Trickhomes Are Getting Brown Too Early

• Thread starter wdltr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wdltr

Hello everybody. It is my first growing and I do not have a lot of experience in this stuff. I do not know what type of plant is mine so I also can not tell you more about it. I am growing it outside in a plane. The last few weeks here where I live wasn't any rain and was lots of heat and sun. I also did not watered it. So my trickhomes got brown and dry. Now for few days we are getting a lot of rain here. So what could cause that? The dry or the sun? And will my platnt get more good trichomas and have thc in them? Thanks for your attention and help.:)
Problem my trickhomes are getting brown too early
Problem my trickhomes are getting brown too early 2
Problem my trickhomes are getting brown too early 3
Problem my trickhomes are getting brown too early 4
Problem my trickhomes are getting brown too early 5
Problem my trickhomes are getting brown too early 6
Problem my trickhomes are getting brown too early 7

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
It’s fine. Once you get buds you’ll see the trichomes covering the calyxs and bud leaves. If you look closely at what looks like crystals you’ll see the trichome heads which will be clear, cloudy or amber. That’s how you can tell when she’s ripe.

W

wdltr

So everything is ok with my plant and these brown stipules? Will I get buds in the future? It was something about 9 pm when I took these pics. The plant gets a lot of sun because in this summer every day is almost sunny and the plant does not have any shade around him. Maybe it needs some shade?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hello everybody. It is my first growing and I do not have a lot of experience in this stuff. I do not know what type of plant is mine so I also can not tell you more about it. I am growing it outside in a plane. The last few weeks here where I live wasn't any rain and was lots of heat and sun. I also did not watered it. So my trickhomes got brown and dry. Now for few days we are getting a lot of rain here. So what could cause that? The dry or the sun? And will my platnt get more good trichomas and have thc in them? Thanks for your attention and help.:) View attachment 819448 View attachment 819449 View attachment 819450 View attachment 819451 View attachment 819452 View attachment 819453 View attachment 819454
Just wait till you see trichs.. You wont be able to count them all.

Top Bottom