Problem With Bugs

• Thread starter Tunabhuna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tunabhuna

Can anyone help, plants are 6 weeks into flower and they are looking very poor. The buds should be bigger than they are. Am I wondering if it has anything to do with the bugs I am struggling to combat that are in the soil... They are tiny white bugs that crawl. Any idea what they are and what to use to get rid. Also how will they affect the crop if they remain untreated?! Thanks

str8smokn

str8smokn

Get some pictures of the plant whole and close ups of problems .and get pics of bugs also.
But I would say the bugs are the problem.
STR8

scoop

scoop

These?

Could be I heard wrong....but I always thought these were some of the better critters we can encounter in our grow and are a sign of fairly rich/healthy soil composition. (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong)

I've had em a few times and never noticed any damage. They DID freak me out at first though... crawling on the surface/sides/lip of the pots/etc.

good luck with yer grow

T

Tunabhuna

I hope these help. The bugs are zoomed in on best I could they are so tiny they're not even very visible to the naked eye let alone camera. The last crop had huge buds this far in as you can see these are poor

T

Tunabhuna

These?

Could be I heard wrong....but I always thought these were some of the better critters we can encounter in our grow and are a sign of fairly rich/healthy soil composition. (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong)

I've had em a few times and never noticed any damage. They DID freak me out at first though... crawling on the surface/sides/lip of the pots/etc.

good luck with yer grow

T

Tunabhuna

I just checked that link and they aren't the same as them

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Maybe, MAYBE, the bugs aren't *the* problem, but only an indicator of another problem. Or... MAYBE the problem IS your trying to eradicate the bugs, which is causing a problem.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Are they little round balls? White?

I can't tell by your picture.. Do they move Super fucking slow? Almost not at all?

If so those are soil mites, Various reasons for getting them but there harmless there the cleaners of the soil, cleaning up dead incests dead leaves whatever's dead they eat it.

Top Bottom