Problem with dutch master zone? PH Drop

• Thread starter Dizzworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dizzworth

Dizzworth

Is anyone still having any problems with DM ZONE? Or did they clean the problem up with the bad batches? It cleaned my roots up VERY nicely when i had some brown build up...my roots are nice and white now but still seem to having a PH drop. My recipe is CANNA, Cal mag 1 ml/gal, DM zone, Silica. PPM is 400. Im going to lower it down to 300 to see if i can get things back to normal. I love this system but i HATE when the ph drops it seems to be my only problem i ever have. Please chim in

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

what type of water u using, I use Zone all the time and have no issues.

Dizzworth

Dizzworth

what type of water u using, I use Zone all the time and have no issues.
I also was wondering what color is your zone In the bottle?..my first bottle was somewhat blue..and the bottle i just received is kinda brown and clear..

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Mine is tan/clear

I asked about the water because using just RO will cause Ph drift.

N

NorthenShark

Is anyone still having any problems with DM ZONE? Or did they clean the problem up with the bad batches? It cleaned my roots up VERY nicely when i had some brown build up...my roots are nice and white now but still seem to having a PH drop. My recipe is CANNA, Cal mag 1 ml/gal, DM zone, Silica. PPM is 400. Im going to lower it down to 300 to see if i can get things back to normal. I love this system but i HATE when the ph drops it seems to be my only problem i ever have. Please chim in
Hey there Mr. Dizzworth did you ever solve ur ph drop problem? Im having the same problem,was wondering if you figured it out maybe you can help me out. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom