Problem with one plant

• Thread starter Jay2341
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jay2341

Hi guys am growing kosher kush am 6 and half weeks into flowering the strain is 9-10 weeks Iā€™ve come in today and one plant looks like itā€™s dying what should I do ? The other 19 plants look fine pleas have a look last 3 pictures

Problem with one plant
Problem with one plant 2
Problem with one plant 3
Problem with one plant 4
Problem with one plant 5
Problem with one plant 6
Problem with one plant 7
Problem with one plant 8
Problem with one plant 9
Problem with one plant 10
Problem with one plant 11
az2000

az2000

What are you feeding? How much (of each bottle, if applicable). Did you do something recently, like "booster?" It still looks overfed to me. Maybe salt buildup and lockout. Someone in your other thread suggested the attic could have something to do with it (heat)? It looks like that too.

Dan789

Dan789

I notice one fan at the base level of the attic area, along with that are you providing any positive exchange of ā€œthe staleā€ air? Youā€™ve got more than one fixture, not sure of the type, but that together with being in the attic, heat is my first suspect.

J

Jay2341

I notice one fan at the base level of the attic area, along with that are you providing any positive exchange of ā€œthe staleā€ air? Youā€™ve got more than one fixture, not sure of the type, but that together with being in the attic, heat is my first suspect.

If it was heat wouldnā€™t it affect all Iā€™ve done 20 plants and it was only that one the rest look okay

J

Jay2341

What are you feeding? How much (of each bottle, if applicable). Did you do something recently, like "booster?" It still looks overfed to me. Maybe salt buildup and lockout. Someone in your other thread suggested the attic could have something to do with it (heat)? It looks like that too.

Am giving it a and b 10 ml of each meta boost 10 ml and thatā€™s it in 10 litre of water Iā€™ve just added molasses to if it is lockout whatā€™s the best thing to do flush it out ?

az2000

az2000

Am giving it a and b 10 ml of each meta boost 10 ml and thatā€™s it in 10 litre of water Iā€™ve just added molasses to if it is lockout whatā€™s the best thing to do flush it out ?

There's a few dozen A&B products. If you're using Buddhas Tree (which you mentioned by assocaition with Metaboost), it calls for 3 to 4ml each. So, you're using something else? Or, came up with your own schedule?

az2000

az2000

If it was heat wouldnā€™t it affect all Iā€™ve done 20 plants and it was only that one the rest look okay

Maybe that part of the roof gets the most sun? The fan blowing on the plant increases transpiration more than the others, making it harder for that one plant to deal with the heat?

J

Jay2341

There's a few dozen A&B products. If you're using Buddhas Tree (which you mentioned by assocaition with Metaboost), it calls for 3 to 4ml each. So, you're using something else? Or, came up with your own schedule?

I was at first using 20 ml of each till last week and I notice my leaves were going yellow and falling off so I lower it down to 10ml to see if it help it

J

Jay2341

I was at first using 20 ml of each till last week and I notice my leaves were going yellow and falling off so I lower it down to 10ml to see if it help it

I was gonna use overdrive from the next feed you think a bad idea for the rest of the plants

J

Jay2341

Maybe that part of the roof gets the most sun? The fan blowing on the plant increases transpiration more than the others, making it harder for that one plant to deal with the heat?

Erm not sure about the sun

tall boys

tall boys

According to what I read, 7 to 9 week flowering .
Heat could of ended the flowering early, on the one your having issues with ...

J

Jay2341

This one is almost done .
A week at the most .

You can flush it with clean drinking water .
Make sure you water it, til water is running out the bottom .

When would you say best for me to flush

J

Jay2341

No . start with a gallon, see if that runs through .
Take a look at the run off . see if it smells and see how cloudy it come out .

Then come back to the forums ....

If it comes out cloudy is that good thing

Latest posts

Top Bottom