Problem with plants during flowering

• Thread starter Eagle21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eagle21

Eagle21

Hey everyone. A few of my plants seem to be having a problem during flowering. This is three different strains btw. To me it looks like it could be a potassium deficiency or rust. Thoughts?

Temp: ~77F
Humidity: 45-50%
Nutes every other watering usually once a week
PH is good

Problem with plants during flowering
Problem with plants during flowering 2
Problem with plants during flowering 3
Problem with plants during flowering 4
Problem with plants during flowering 5
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Bone dry.... Whats the media and nutes? Overwatering is watering to often not to much

Eagle21

Eagle21

Yes. They are watered good. Run-off ph was low (around 4.5-5) a couple weeks ago so have been watering around 7.0 since to correct it. I’m not sure on the PPM tbh. Two of them were flushed with regular water about 2 weeks ago also.

The plants that are having this issue are the smaller plants. The larger ones are doing good.

Delahaye

Delahaye

Hey everyone. A few of my plants seem to be having a problem during flowering. This is three different strains btw. To me it looks like it could be a potassium deficiency or rust. Thoughts?

PH is good
I’m having similar problems with 1 of my plants for over a week now. It’s in th flowering stage and some of its leaves are curling downwards, drooping and turning purple from the edges inwards…the leaves that I see turning purple has purple from the stems coming through the middle vein to so I’m wondering g if it’s changing color due to the starin or theirs a real problem. I don’t know if this is how it looks when it’s burning or has a problem but there’s definately something up with the curling…some of the leave turn yellow after some time and I take them off but it’s like after a couple days I see new ones turning yellow..also I’m using a 600w led light hanging 14 inches above canopy. What’s going on? 😢

PH is good

9B75B9CA 430B 4A0F 92B7 B60AB599CF57
Delahaye

Delahaye

The coloring does affect leaves closest to the light so I’m not sure if it’s light stress

Madmax

Madmax

Nute buildup in soil...being that low a ph would lead to a lockout..cal would b one ? It does look dry.

Delahaye

Delahaye

So it might be nutrient lock out or cal deficiency? I thought it might be too much nitrogen so I flushed it and was trying to dry out the soil before watering again

Madmax

Madmax

So it might be nutrient lock out or cal deficiency? I thought it might be too much nitrogen so I flushed it and was trying to dry out the soil before watering again
No i commented to the op's first post brother..

Top Bottom