Problem With Seeds

• Thread starter CannaMorocco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CannaMorocco

Hi everyone ,

I bought feminized seeds from a grow shop in Spain , and it turns out that some of those seeds are autoflower , how is that possible ? Is it a problem in making them or he just mixed them ?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hi everyone ,

I bought feminized seeds from a grow shop in Spain , and it turns out that some of those seeds are autoflower , how is that possible ? Is it a problem in making them or he just mixed them ?
if your sure they are autos drop seed in final pot,did you go in ask for feminzied ,if so thats why,i always buy reg's less chance of some doc jekyl mr hyde shit if you dig

C

CannaMorocco

@oldskol4evr it is a large quantity, they are outdoor and some of them are 2 weeks before harvest but the others still in vegetative stage .. how is that possible ?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@oldskol4evr it is a large quantity, they are outdoor and some of them are 2 weeks before harvest but the others still in vegetative stage .. how is that possible ?
so your 12/12 on the lights?might have some regulars in there,outside if they getting over 12 hrs sunlight they will stay in veg,autos dont matter how many hours light,they finish when they want too from what i here,i just get reg's you never know one of them males might make a girl happy,lmao

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Hi everyone ,

Did you order online? There is a thing called “feminised auto”, so there may be a communication breakdown :D or they just have to sort their shit out.. or you may have some heavy sativas and indicas together and pure indicas need shorter days than sativas is what i heard.

Last edited:
S

Slothh760

What exactly is the problem here? Did you just want femenized or something?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
and thats why ya cant trust any fuckin seed bank.

There’s plenty of trustworthy Seedbank’s. Just do some research. Mistakes can happen.

Alert the company and see if they can help in any way. A mishap here and there is hardly reason to distrust them all. This site is a Seedbank btw.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

your right ; mistakes happen ..we humans are not perfect
BUT...

1. what about all the financial losses one suffers from such a mistake?

lets crunch some numbers..shall we?
X gets his or her medicinal card. they may or maynot have production experience but thats irrelevant for now.
they have their card and head off to the supply store.
X spends thousands to get their grow room set up.
lights
  1. extention cords
  2. timers
  3. grow containers
  4. grow medium
  5. fans
  6. panda or mylar
and dont forget the little stuff like screws..nails..tape..staples etc.

double that if X is a caregiver.
triple ,quadtriple etc if X has 5 patients.

your talking an easy 5 grand for the most basic set up AND we have yet to include utilities.
next are the seeds.

lets do an average at 10 bucks a seed.
if just X , thats atleast 20 seeds
Double that for every patient X has.

now comes the time...and electric.

the numbers add up quick.

X wont know shit until atleast a month in...

get my point? saying sorry for a mistake doesnt mean shit when many good people lose thousands.

find a trustworthy seedbank? lmfao
trial and error is bullshit. it costs time and money.

C

CannaMorocco

Yeeap , i bought feminized seed , only feminized and I got feminized mixed with feminized auto , my question is ? Did he gave them to me knowing that they are mixed or did he just had a problem making the seeds .
Thanks again.

C

CannaMorocco

And as I said I bought them in a growshop, not online . And we are growing outdoor so the feminized seed doesn't start flowering yet here but those auto are ready to harvest. Normally we harvest from Late of September till the middle of October , but now we are on the 3 of August, so I am sure they are Autos , what I don't know is :
Is it a mistake ? Or did he know that and did it knowingly ?

Top Bottom