Problem with waterfarm

• Thread starter drunknbass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drunknbass

drunknbass

Im a tad past 2 weeks flowering and my waterfarms have both clogged. I have a huge 4x4 scrog abide them that they have grown into. My question is, what should I do to fix this? My water is already smelling and I have flushes going through it right now.
Should I try and lift it up enough to drop an airstone down? I think the line would kink unless it was routed down through the top bucket.

Maybe I just ditch the scrog and try and untangle the two plants, but not sure an easy way to transplant while fixing.

drunknbass

drunknbass

Nm, cut the scrog off and cut off the roots and got the tubing out, cleaned and reassembled. Good news is roots looked healthy. Bad was I had to rip some away from the tubing..the res is def too small for a plant this size.

coloradochem

coloradochem

just a tip, imo you cant have to much air in a water farm. happy growing

drunknbass

drunknbass

just a tip, imo you cant have to much air in a water farm. happy growing

WELL TURNS OUT ONE OF THE PLANTS IS LIKE 10 FEET TALL AND GREW INTO THE OTHER ONE RIGHT PAST IT OUT ITS SIDE. lol

(sry caps)

so i had to do some magic getting them back in and standing up. im afraid w/o the scrog now they will expand back out and totally fill my tent. These are giants.

Top Bottom