Problems Flowering Mother Plants In Rdwc.

• Thread starter sweetpea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sweetpea

CAN ANYONE HELP ? I have 2 mother plants in RDWC, one is snoops dream the other is supposed to be strawberry cough and I’m having problems !

Strawberry cough: She is large aprox. 6x6 and 4 feet tall. She is starting week 5 in flower. I’m using current cultures nutrients, PPM is 1020, PH is 6.1, Water temp is 67 degrees. Air stones in all the buckets. Using dimlux lights at 600 watts. Day temp is 81, day humidity sitting around 48/50% ( trying to keep it at 55% ) The water i’m using is R/O. Supplementing co2 at 1100 ppm.

She has yellowing fan leaves slightly curling up with brown spots, also her leaves feel really dry and a little crispy ?? I did see some powdery mildew about 2 weeks into flower, treated her with diluted milk the first time ( whole plant ), then water with vinegar ( just on the leaves i seen mildew on ), last treatment I used Powdery mildew killer ( only on the leaves i seen mildew on ).

Snoops dream: All the same, except her fan leaves are just yellowing bad with some brown also some of the smaller bud leaves are curling down ?

Please any help would be greatly appreciated !!
Strawberry cough.
Problems flowering mother plants in rdwc
Problems flowering mother plants in rdwc 2
Problems flowering mother plants in rdwc 3
Problems flowering mother plants in rdwc 4

Snoops Dream
Problems flowering mother plants in rdwc 5
Problems flowering mother plants in rdwc 6

Sorry the pictures are not very clear.

embaks

embaks

I would just cut them off. They are damaged. It would take energy away from flowering. And the wouldn't be 100 % better

G

gand3r

Can you please post a picture of the roots, I can then help narrow down the problem.

Top Bottom