Problems in early veg can anyone help please

• Thread starter Yorkshire_thailand
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

Yorkshire_thailand

Can someone please help having problems. it’s my first time growing in Rockwool I think it could be light stress overwatering or nutrients any advice please

Problems in early veg can anyone help please
Problems in early veg can anyone help please 2
Problems in early veg can anyone help please 3
Problems in early veg can anyone help please 4
X

XanderSuave

I'm new to this but I'm around the same stage as you and I had a plant that looked similar to this. I stopped watering as much and raised my light/ turned the intensity down. Also was suggested to give some beneficial bacteria for root health and my plant is finally coming back to life! Somebody probably has a more precise answer for you though. If possible check your roots and see if they are browning.

Y

Yorkshire_thailand

I'm new to this but I'm around the same stage as you and I had a plant that looked similar to this. I stopped watering as much and raised my light/ turned the intensity down. Also was suggested to give some beneficial bacteria for root health and my plant is finally coming back to life! Somebody probably has a more precise answer for you though. If possible check your roots and see if they are browning.
Yes thanks for that. Im using Marz hydro led for the first time think I’m thinking light stress and over watering I’ve turned my light down to 25% from 50% seems like the damaged leaves are browning up and falling off.

Y

Yorkshire_thailand

The roots look fine just starting to come out of the bottom of the cube.

X

XanderSuave

This is what my plant looked like before I did the things I mentioned above if it helps

PXL 20231109 223724175
PXL 20231109 223717420
Y

Yorkshire_thailand

Yes the leaves look very similar some are starting to crisp and are very brittle. I’ve always grown in coco or outdoors Rockwool is all new to me as well as led lights. All the new growth looks ok that’s why I’m thinking I damaged the older leaves with light burn.

T

tonythc

Can someone please help having problems. it’s my first time growing in Rockwool I think it could be light stress overwatering or nutrients any advice please
judging by the size rockwool cube you have them in and if your watering more than once to runoff every 4-5 days you are over watering them.
Your leaves also look to be pointing down so i would also say the light is to close to the plant

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I'd suggest that you back the light off 30" above the canopy. 65-70% for young plants.
I don't think your over watered. But you will find that Rock wool holds water much longer than balls so your going to have to watch close and adjust accordingly as your roots start growing longer.

Top Bottom