Problems with Autoflowers

• Thread starter Snoops
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoops

Snoops

I have three autoflowers growing outside. All get the same light, the same fertilizer and the same soil and same watering. I have one that is doing pretty well (Image 1), 1 that is struggling (Image 2) and 1 that is about to die (Image 3). The one that is almost dead was always small but it started to turn yellow like Image 2 and then got eventually worse. Image #1 is Amnesia, Image #2 is Canuck Cookie and Image #3 is Magnum. I hope that helps. The plant that is starting to yellow, the leaves feel very thin. I have done research on the internet but when you type "yellowing leaves" into google, it gives a million different options. Let me give some details so hopefully this helps:

- I water it every 2 or 3 days with rain water that is supplemented with CalMag
- The average daytime temp is around 25 - 30 C, nighttime temp is anywhere from 12 to 20 C
- Soil has a miracle grow shake on fertilizer on it
- I have fertilized with Miracle Grow blooming fertilizer, but only once
- They are all small plants, biggest is maybe a couple feet tall. One that is struggling is maybe a foot

Any help that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. I am defintely a newbie at this but want to help these plants as much as I can.

Thanks so much

Image1
Image3
Image2
Moshmen

Moshmen

Ph lock out I would suspect

What is the ph of the rainwater ya use? What is ph of the runoff?

basscaptain

basscaptain

get the bad leaves off #2 like now...... looks like #2 at some point got hit with a extra dose of food and HEAVY

pot #3 is that green mold??? on the ground or a shadow???

Top Bottom