Problems with biotabs too much nitrogen ?

• Thread starter Jackson81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jackson81

1. Strain Wifi Og Grwoers Choise Seeds
2. 26 Day Veg
3. Size 30cm/ 11inch
4. What size containers are they planted in? 10L
5. What is your soil mix? BioBizz Lightmix
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use? When needed
7. What is the pH of your water? 7..3
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? BioTabs 2 per Pott
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? No
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? QuantumBoard LM301H 240W the board is currently running on 80W
11. How close are your lights to the plants? 30cm
12. What size is your grow space in square feet? 0.64m²
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 26° Celsius
14. What is the pH of the soil? 6.2
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? NO-
16. How much experience do you have growing? a large number of mineral fertilizer grows behind

Hello, what does that look like to you? Could it be that there is too much nitrogen? The fertilizer is Biotabs, I have grown the plants for 2 weeks in 1l pots, then repotted them in 10l pots containing 2 Biotabs, I water them when the pots are light, so far I have only watered them once. According to the manufacturer, it is not necessary to adjust the ph value

Biotabs
  • Organic slow-release fertiliser tablets for plants.
  • BioTabs condition the soil through microbiological activity while fertilising the plant.
  • Organic cultivation becomes child’s play for beginners and advanced growers alike.
  • The tablets contain organic fertiliser NPK 15-7-8 AND beneficial soil bacteria
  • For soil or Coco, for potted or ground plants, for indoor or outdoor growing.

Problems with biotabs too much nitrogen
Problems with biotabs too much nitrogen 2
Problems with biotabs too much nitrogen 3
J

Jackson81

i used biotabs without anything else but only with recycled organic soil and havent ran into any problems but when you are using a completely unfertilized mix like light mix i think you should add that orgatrex too to get that micros in there. https://biotabs.nl/download/organic-growing-manual-english.pdf
thx mate , of course i followed the instructions and used orgatrex.

i've used biotabs before, but i pressed them into the soil afterwards when i changed to 12/12 and didn't have these problems.

this time i just put the tabs directly into the end pot when repotting as in the instructions

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
thx mate , of course i followed the instructions and used orgatrex.

i've used biotabs before, but i pressed them into the soil afterwards when i changed to 12/12 and didn't have these problems.

this time i just put the tabs directly into the end pot when repotting as in the instructions
if thats the case then i’d look into my watering habits and also i notice the lower tips are a little curled indicating too much N in the plant. too much N is what sugar is to a diabetic in the sense that it damages the small veins inside the leaves and hinders nutrient translocation. i know this is not ideal but you can think about doing a small flush of the medium with 0.1% h2o2 and when it dries completely start with quarter dose orgatrex and work your way up from there.

Top Bottom