Problems with leaf curling inwards. HELP!!!

• Thread starter Loki77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Loki77

Loki77

I've been growing for sometime now and experiencing a problem I've never seen or had. My leaves are rolling up from the edges and I'm having leaf die off starting at the bottom and working it's way up. My temps are consistently between 75-80. I'm noticing what looks like dust on leaves or early THC production. There are no webs and nothing moving, so I feel pests are ruled out. I'm open to any and all feedback to deal with this.

Problems with leaf curling inwards help
Problems with leaf curling inwards help 2
stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Looks like the russet mite problem @caregiverken was having. Is every plant affected?

Loki77

Loki77

Not every one, but almost. There are a few healthy ones in the room. Would Avid work? These plants are all in my veg room.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Check out kens thread, gotta act fast if is russet mites

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Not familiar myself but its a insecticide

Last edited:
Loki77

Loki77

@stickyfing3rs who is Ken and how do I find mentioned thread?

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Or broad mites, not sure of the difference between the two but damage looks similar

Loki77

Loki77

I put a nice cocktail together. Avid, tetrasan and Judo. I was gone for a week while a buddy was watching them and they're pretty toasted. So I'm not too worried about chemicals hurting them much further.

Loki77

Loki77

You guys were spot on. Thanks for all the help and advice. Hopefully I can get rid of them. Gonna leave the plants outside over night to see if that can help mitigate the problem with the spray.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I also had a bad run in with onion thrips it caused my plant's to do the same thing avid didn't kill them for me it suppressed them for a little bit but back eating my garden again conserve SC was the only thing that killed them all dead!

Latest posts

Top Bottom