Problems With Plants In Coco Coir

• Thread starter Nybadboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Ok guys these are my plants I'm having issues with, the first plants ate in same thing coco same water same nutrients same ph ...can someone help me I'm using canna A and B ph 6?

Problems with plants in coco coir
Problems with plants in coco coir 2
Problems with plants in coco coir 3
Problems with plants in coco coir 4
Nybadboy

Nybadboy

As you see even in the pics where my plants are that are doing well the smaller plant around them are having issues now and I'm so afraid I'm going to lose everything :(

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

The big one looks like it my have to much nitrogen.. The smaller ones look like they are not getting enough nitrogen..
Are the small ones in the stretch??
Just what I think I see..

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Actually the small ones were clones from the bigger ones ...also I have Exodus Kush and chocolope seedlings in there as well ...The thing is one of the guys from our grow store in the area said not to use cal mag but for nitrogen what else do I use?
He tells me cal mag isn't supposed to be used with coco but I see many people using it with it in lots of videos

M

mulehunter

Actually the small ones were clones from the bigger ones ...also I have Exodus Kush and chocolope seedlings in there as well ...The thing is one of the guys from our grow store in the area said not to use cal mag but for nitrogen what else do I use?
He tells me cal mag isn't supposed to be used with coco but I see many people using it with it in lots of videos
150 ppm calmag 300 ppm of nutes total 450 ppms throw in some organics ph to 5.8 and start feeding every day until they kick in then feed every other day or everyday its up to you if you want to save on nutes i give calmag everyfeedin.

M

mulehunter

I also use bat guano every feeding maybe half a teaspoon ,makes it dense and sticky

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

I'm so new to indoor so some things are very confusing but I hope I get it sooner or later ,its my first indoor grow

M

mulehunter

Nybhost: 1789305 said:
I'm so new to indoor so some things are very confusing but I hope I get it sooner or later ,its my first indoor grow
no worries if you have any other questions just let me know it pops up on my email quick

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

I used some epsom salts on my plants last night but I used teaspoon instead of table spoon can I hit them again today with the difference because I didn't use enough first application?

M

mulehunter

I used some epsom salts on my plants last night but I used teaspoon instead of table spoon can I hit them again today with the difference because I didn't use enough first application?
I would hold off tsp per how many gals,how are your plants doing ?

Top Bottom