Problems with the moms

• Thread starter Bangarang
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bangarang

Ok i seem to be having an ongoing problem. Everything was looking real great and then the last two weeks they have started to go down hill. New Res is made every week with Jacks 3-2-1 with EC of 1.7 for mothers and veg. Could this be the result of using the bottom of the Res. My PH and EC run pretty consistant and the last 10 gallons i will dump 5 gallons of fresh water on top and then PH to 5.8. The moms were just fed with fresh nutes with caps tea.

The LA Con just looks so sad and this is super important to me. At the bottom you can see what the clones look like.
317689-f8517ee9de995f344458bc53dd6008f0.jpg

GSC i have no clue whats up with the leaves and the purple stalk.
317690-316e92e3894be0c9d352cd409166eb12.jpg

HB i do not know why she does this. Magnesium def but why i run the epsom at 1g per gallon.
317691-a8eacdacf606366460085681f2d95b6d.jpg

This Blue Dream does this every time i add Caps tea. I do not know why?
317692-a81d0ebc01b660a66368543cce11ef0f.jpg

Last the La clones are so hit or miss. Half will come out like this and the other half will look healthy. What could be the cause of this?
317693-3a040584d12795c20931f08949efa54e.jpg

Problems with the moms
Problems with the moms 2
Hb mag def
Bd wilt
La funky top clone
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Looks to me like you have a number of possible issues going on;
I think you need to get some Cal-mag going and most of the issues will go away.
What are your day and night temps
Clones are getting too much N

Short term give them a spray of Rhizotonic, the under part of the leaves not the top.

By the way Ph or ppm should change over time as the plant eats or does not. That`s why most people don`t chase Ph we just keep it in a range, I use 5.4 to 6.1 and it works for me. When Ph moves or the PPM it tells you what the plant is doing and what it needs.

B

Bangarang

Looks to me like you have a number of possible issues going on;
I think you need to get some Cal-mag going and most of the issues will go away.
What are your day and night temps
Clones are getting too much N

Short term give them a spray of Rhizotonic, the under part of the leaves not the top.

By the way Ph or ppm should change over time as the plant eats or does not. That`s why most people don`t chase Ph we just keep it in a range, I use 5.4 to 6.1 and it works for me. When Ph moves or the PPM it tells you what the plant is doing and what it needs.

Ok. I am new to Jacks in veg so what would be a safe dose of cal/mg?
When i take cuts it is just presoaked cubes in water with no nutrients. They only get food when the root and are transplanted.
Can you explain the last part more in depth. I know that the PPM slowly increases within a reservoir over time as water evaporates (drain to waste). But i do not understand what the PH could be telling you. Unless you were thinking a recirculating system. Just for my knowledge what would that tell you about the plant and what it was uptaking if you saw a swing in the PH?

Latest posts

Top Bottom