Prodigy's JAZZ BERRY JAM IX GROW

• Thread starter ProdigyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Nice Prodigy! I never get tired of looking at the Jazz Berry Jam IX leaves.. They really are pretty plants.... Jazz Berry Jam IX is up there on my favorite creations list...Its so unique.. I am sure you will love what you find... Just make sure you take cuttings, I Know you have a keeper in there, if not multiple Keepers...

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Thanks brutha i have high hopes for these and im sure i wont be disappointed I just topped them for the first time I'm about to top them again. I hope i get that dank purp female .

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Thanks brutha i have high hopes for these and im sure i wont be disappointed I just topped them for the first time I'm about to top them again. I hope i get that dank purp female .

Oh you will bro.. You will get both teh purple and the green.... They are both the same really, no big difference, just teh color... But teh purple is a beautiful plant.. No doubt!

You will soon know for sure though.. Ready to see this unfold.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
I know it has ben a while since i have updated sorry so one of my original JbJ's died for some reason so i popped another one and a starberry indica so here they are. oh I'm almost 100% sure the starberry indica is a female and 2 of the 3 if not all 3 of the jbj's are fems but i could be wrong but i dnt think so.

IMG 1820
IMG 1814
IMG 1812
IMG 1811
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
well I'm almost 100% sure my starberry indics is a female and i think that i got 3 out of 3 jbj fems I'll take clones and they will get another 2 or 3 weeks of vegg and then get flipped I can't wait!!!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Awesome female to male rataios... I popped over 350 beans from the last release, and I got over 2/3rds females...Thats crazy...

Im stoked to see your girls go into bloom... This Forum is lacking grow journals... God to see a Star Berry Indica show on here....

Ill be following closely... Do take cuts, cause I promise you will find keepers.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Thanks bro when you get a min check out my other thread so you can see my skills so next time I can test some of your gear for you. I just tried my first go at breeding I just crossed my white dawg male form top dawg seeds to Alien dawg, Julius caesar(socal master kush x SFV Og) Larry Og, pre98 Bubba, and the white x appalachia aka lucky charms from bodhi seeds. I sure hope they turn out good. any way thanks for checking out the girls late.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Oh one more thing can you tell the purple pheno from vegg shots? if so do you think I have one??

marski420

marski420

You have to wait to see if its the purple pheno bro... The only way to know is if it turns purple haha

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Oh one more thing can you tell the purple pheno from vegg shots? if so do you think I have one??

Hey whats up Prodigy.. Man on average, about 65% of all JBJ IX plants are Purple.. Im sure you will find one...

Let us know what you find man...

audius

audius

bro,you keep this up your gonna need your own fourm,lol . looking good mang,

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Thanks bro this is my fav thang to I'm a 22 year old hemit that went from making alot of money and doin any thing and verything to falling in love with this plant and just because of some invisible lines I'm not as free as I could be so this site is my escape and every one here is my new family and fiends buT I know if I kep my head down and keep my nose to the grinding stone that it will all pay off and I'll be albe to move to a place where alot of people have the freedom I dream of. Honestly if it weren't for you guy I might go crazy lol thank you for chcking out my grow and I'll do my best to keep it updated as best I can.

Top Bottom