Product Review - Fogmaster Jr.

• Thread starter noone88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

noone88

I've been battling a spider mite problem for the last two weeks on my mothers (Thanks FoxFarm!) and before I started using the expensive stuff (Floramite, Avid), I wanted a good fogger. I have the 1 gallon sprayers at home depot and the fogmaster jr is vastly superior.

You use less solution to cover the same amount of canopy. What usually took me 1 gallon to cover my 20 mothers now only took me 1.5 L

The unit sprays with a decently strong volume of air, which will naturally push up the fan leaves and coat the leaves with a nice mist. This is great for pesticide and also foliar nutrient application.

It only holds 1L of solution, but it comes off easily (twists off). The unit is lightweight and portable.

You can find it online for $95 free shipping.

B

Boots Sugarleaf

Mites suck ass!

That's basically a small atomizer huh, cool for the price for sure

N

norstar

I've had one for 8 months and just love it, much better than a sprayer, it really streches your bug/mold sprays.

I used it to treat a 15 x 100 greeahouse all summer

t.o.med

t.o.med

i agree the fogmaster jr rocks i once had mites on 60 trees and theres no way i would have got rid of them with a regular sprayer for the price the fogmaster kicks ass it saves you a ton of money cause avid and floramite is not cheap.

K

kushtrees

so im considering getting one of these as the full size atomizers are pretty large for just my garage. i talked to one guy at my local hydro store and he said while they carry them he hasnt seen one in awhile and apparently they get clogged pretty easily. was wondering if anyone has gotten one of these recently and how they work, so far it looks like people here like it!

i know this thread hasnt been active for awhile but figuered i post here before i go start a new thread, thanks everyone!

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Clogging would be a concern. Fogmaster Jr was recommended to me by a friend who has used it for a couple of years- mainly for foliar feeding. He said one of it's advantages over misters is the lack of clogging and ability to handle solutions that typical pump up misters would have trouble with. Have others experienced or heard about clog issues? I've got my purchase in a holding pattern.

B

BigCountry

I've been battling a spider mite problem for the last two weeks on my mothers (Thanks FoxFarm!)

Are you sure that there were no other avenues of introduction? I've used Foxfarm for years with no problems, but have gotten mites by bringing in plants from friends, having friends over etc.

N

noone88

I ended up taking off the filter at the end of the tubing. The fogger works well.

Ultimately, I think we'll have to chalk this up as a wear and tear item. The rubber gasket that holds the 1L res has already torn and fallen off.

Top Bottom