[Product Review] Illadelph {18'in beaker bottom}

• Thread starter Moe Danks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe Danks

Moe Danks

Product Name: Illadelph - 18'in beaker bottom

Review: The 18inch beaker bottom Illadelph is one smooth hitting bong. If you are taking smaller hit, the water in the beaker is enough to cool down the smoke so it doesn't burn the lungs.
For the more bigger hitters, it does come with ice notches, to help cool down the smoke. I myself rarely use the ice though. I don't like the space it takes up.
The glass it is made from is nice too. This bong has tink'd the sink a little hard once or twice and has been fine. There isn't one thing that I don't like about this bong.

Recommended?: Yes!

Picture 007
supercharged

supercharged

nice review mo, illadelph is a make i always look out 4!!
how thick is the glass?
how much did it cost?
ive bin lookin at their ashcatchers an sum of them are amazin!!!!!

oh yeah is the downpipe got a difuser?

happy blazin bro, just lightin a bowl of bubba rite here!!!!

holy shit, that is1hell of an ash catcher bro!!! just seen ya other post then is it water difused in the ashcatcher also?

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

Hey supercharged, thanks for stopping by.

This is a 5mm I think, but they come in 7mm too. I think this style of Illadelph sells for around $300 at the stores. I got mine from a friend so I don't know what the sticker price was. And yes both the down stems are diffused.

This bong with that ash catcher is a match made in heave...well Philly actually, but you get the idea.

supercharged

supercharged

its very nice bro, am in the uk so gud glassware is very rare. a thought roors were the dogs bollocks till i saw aqualab and now a cant wait2 get me an inline :)
u smoke with a rod or lighter?

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

I always use to use a lighter. Now I'm trying those hemp wick things. I've only tried one type so far though. I probably should try a rod some time.

supercharged

supercharged

moe i got mine in the post2days ago an its noticebly beta than a lighter, after a bit of practise u can vap through ur bong!!!!!!
i wud recommend 1if u smoke through ur bong a lot

Top Bottom