[Product Reviwe] I-Tal Hemp Wick

• Thread starter Moe Danks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe Danks

Moe Danks

Product Name: I-Tal Hemp Wick

Review:I-Tal Hemp Wick is used to light your herb. Its purpose is to give you a butane free hit, which it does. It lights the bowl real nice as well. Only downside to it, is that some times you will taste/inhale a little of the hemp wick. And it really doesn't taste good, but nothing nasty or harsh.

Recommended?: I would like to try some of the other hemp wicks so I can compare it to something other than a lighter. But it does what its suppose to and is probably healthier than a lighter. So I say give it a shot some time.

Picture 013
B

BongToker

I've tried this stuff but prefer bee line, it's thinner than Ital and burns faster but dosnt have so much of a taste to it, try it out moe

L

limeako

I love wick
but I think that glo rodding is the way of the future.
I have been smoking with my glo rod for the past 2 months and I absolutely love it.
there is no flavor distortion and it is almost like I am vaporizing my herb.

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

ive been using these for about 8 months or so, its the only wick available locally some places they are real expensive but at one i can get the small roll for 2 bucks, been wanting to try bee-line but have to get it online...ive also been thinking about trying a rod but im wondering how the taste is effected because i've hit my silver surfer with the nob too high and it set the herb on fire....it tasted real nasty....thanks for the info guys

M

Mister Charlie

Never tried that brand hempwick but i love my beeline. Found it cheap on ebay.

Top Bottom