professional air conditioning service/installs MMJ friendly

• Thread starter fadetoblack1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fadetoblack1

I see threads pop up once in a while asking people for hep with cooling issues and they are worried to call a HVAC company due to MMJ privacy issues.

Well as a fellow grower and 20+ year HVAC pro I would be happy to help.

PM me.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hello I am just outside of Albany and have a split ac I need installed do you come to this area how much would you charge me im new to thc so I cant pm

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

lol, I am in Michigan! If you are near Eugene I may be able to help you out...

I would say an 1hr to 1 1/2 hr drive from me so may be far for transit if they charge a lot for going out of town but if they are reasonable cash isn't exactly a problem when it come to things like this I don't mind spending a lil bit more

fluffygrrrl

fluffygrrrl

I see threads pop up once in a while asking people for hep with cooling issues and they are worried to call a HVAC company due to MMJ privacy issues.

Well as a fellow grower and 20+ year HVAC pro I would be happy to help.

PM me.
Do you have any experience with geothermal heating and cooling? I'm building a grow room on my property and thought I could dig a pond and put the piping in there or dig a well., whatever is cheapest. It is hard telling a builder why I need 15 tons air conditioning.

Gyreman

Gyreman

look up "earthtubes" on the internet.... cooling system used overseas more than here... regarding the pond...wow .... don't know how you could get a hollow tube to sit at the bottom of your pond but it's a fun thought...lol...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I always thought some kind of business could be started around verifying someone is who they say they are , then the people being "rated" on work, honesty etc.. for the indoor mmj community. I can't believe how many times I hear of other growers needing an electrician, or HVAC, or plumbing etc... and don't know who to trust or where to turn!
Andyslist.com,lol.

S

SinisterOG

Wish I would have hired you last year instead of the idiots from craigslist. So many scammers out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom