Profile of the Fire OG KUSH?

• Thread starter whoodiddy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

whoodiddy1

Wuttup OGRaskal! First gotta say I've been a fan of your skills for awhile my man. I've noticed recently, everyone else, that there's crazy commotion over both the fire and sfv og kushes. Given that you have such extensive experience with strains. I've was hoping you could help me pick which of these best matches the gear that i'm looking for. A couple years back my boy used to get this gear he called purple kush. Its was neon green almost grey with crystals with purple highlights. The head on it was amazing. Devastatingly potent,but in blissful way. Themost distinguishing character of this gear was the smell and taste. Its straight pine cleaner, im mean mr. clean with hashy,sweet, sour bite. After burning the pk more a few occasions I've realized that the gear i used to get was pk, it was a phenomena in theog family that turned slightly purple. I've was hoping that the Fire or the SFV fit my needs? peace

U

usaoldskool

What are the backgrounds of the o.g. fire and the bubblegum 97?

O

oldhand

hey bro, just saw this thread... I'm looking through the auction right now... I see there are 3 packs left of ograskal's "og kush fire x bubblegum 97" - I also notice there are 80 packs or so left of cali connection "sfv og kush bx2"... do yourself a serious favor & get a pack of each! I can tell you from experience, these are the real deal & you won't be dissapointed... if you're looking for the straight pinesol/cleaner tho, I would say go for the cali connect SFV... alot of gear that has Chemdog in it seem to get that pine cleaner/astringent smell too... I'm hoping to get a pack of raskals fire og S1's when they hit... that might be your golden ticket right there... anything from the Top Dawg crew will blow you to the moon, as well... you can be sure of that lol...
now I'm going to shamelessly spam one of my own threads... we reviewed 10 dank Chemdog & og kush based varieties & here's our report - maybe it'll be of some help to ya? here's the link...

W

whoodiddy1

Thanks for taking the time OH. As far as the offerings on the bay go, you read my mind homie. Suffice to say theres gonna be some serious bean indulgence going soon as I get mypost count up, lol. Wut's the with the firex97bub? From what I remember orig. bubblegum is a cut only right? R the beans fems? Also liked the sound of D King from Topdawg, looks like a sweet, balanced hybrid. Again OH, thanks for the help.

O

oldhand

Thanks for taking the time OH. As far as the offerings on the bay go, you read my mind homie. Suffice to say theres gonna be some serious bean indulgence going soon as I get mypost count up, lol. Wut's the with the firex97bub? From what I remember orig. bubblegum is a cut only right? R the beans fems? Also liked the sound of D King from Topdawg, looks like a sweet, balanced hybrid. Again OH, thanks for the help.

no prob whodiddy... we gotta help each other it's the only way :character0035:
I think raskal got his bubblegum 97 pollen from capt crip so it's probably from the original indiana bubblegum stock (oh darn lol!)... those are regular not fems & I'm glad to say I got a pack or two in my personal stash ;) I didn't get any of top dog's d king yet but have been eyeing it lol... however I did manage to score a pack each of their doubleunderdawg, superstardawg, underdawg #1, and sour dawg... so will definately be searching through those for an outstanding parent... they sent me a 5 pack of top dog 'strawberry cough x nevilles haze' lol!!! the freebies here are worth more than $100 packs anywhere else it's nuts :party0044:

Top Bottom