Project Delay

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
well overgrown got hit by lighting the other day and it started a fire in his rooms. and killed all of his plants. but he has started to rebuild the rooms and hopefully he will be back in action soon. it was a very sad day when he sent me the pic's of the fire. ;(
but i know he feels like this :mad0233:

N

NorCalD9

OUCH!!! What projects were lost Hazeman???.... @Overgrown goodluck with getting back up and running bro....

Peace
D9

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
man thats a goddamn bummer dude<<

:passingjoint:

gtd

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sorry 2 hear the bad news! Shit happens. Things will get better y'all. Good luck with rebuilding everything. Let me know if u need anything!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
OUCH!!! What projects were lost Hazeman???.... @Overgrown goodluck with getting back up and running bro....

Peace
D9

Molokai kush, headband, white shark X AWW, big bubba,blowfish and molokai frost.
the males where in a different room so we need to get a fresh batch of females.
:time

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
overgrown is going with a high tech grow room now. it's like me, as soon i got done with my room i seen thing i would have done different. but that will be when i make a new one.

I'm looking into those tents instead of building a room.

What do you guy's think stick built or Tent ?
and which tent?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Tents are cool but I like to use the large adjustawing reflectors and you can't really use those in a tent but if your going to get a ten I would go with a grow lab there by far the best imop I have the grow lab gl 240 witch is a 7/11 by 7/11 and the frame can hold over 100 lbs witch is awesome all the others I've seen Dnt hold nearly as much. I use the grow lab for my air cooled system and I use panda film to make my 4k adjustawing room I Dnt run cO2 in that garden though it's cheap easy and works really well but the tents are nice I wouldn't get a smaller one than a 8x8 though but I hate not having enough room. Hope this helps

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

overgrown is going with a high tech grow room now. it's like me, as soon i got done with my room i seen thing i would have done different. but that will be when i make a new one.

I'm looking into those tents instead of building a room.

What do you guy's think stick built or Tent ?
and which tent?

First sorry to hear about the fire. I know how that shit goes. Sometimes fire has an unforeseeable way of fukin u months down the road. So watch out for the afterburns.

Now about the room issue. I have used both homebox and grolab (made by homebox) and personally I’m not the biggest fan of either. My homebox is about 2yrs old and most of the zippers have gone to shit. I have to say though they had issues right outta the box. The growlab was a lot better quality and no issues with zippers but still has its draw backs. The vents they use suck arse. And if u intend to run fan/filter in a tent be careful as u may pull to much negative pressure and cause the sides to suck in, after a while they stay that way. I think my preferred method is framing out a room with lumber and then plastic-ing it all off. Its cheap fast and its custom built to the way u want it. Plus it’s not like you need to build a permanent structure. You could use 1x2s and lattice. So really the only advantage to tents is that it requires almost no work to setup or take down. So basically if you’re not going anywhere, don’t need to tear down unexpectedly and wanna save a few dollars I’d build it myself.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
that's the key, room my stick built rooms i can move around in them easy to water and to do what ever you want.
i made my rooms bigger, because the littler one's i had where hard to water or prune. i would have to take them in and out of the room. i like enough room where i can walk around my plant. but i will keep in mind on what u said on tents. thanks

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Tent or built room. Either way I hope u get everything back together!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
yea. overgrown is coming along nicely, he will have both stick built and tents.

J

joejusttyped

Sucks about the set back. Good to hear no one is hurt. Good luck rebuilding, overgrown.

A

armoured

Keep up the North American way Grow rooms , better air, better light distribution , keep the tents in europe !!!

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

I loved my tents quick and work amazing but they get crowded fast and never seem big enough. If you have room and the money those huge tents are awesome. It's much cheaper to build a room and alot nicer to move around in but alot more time consuming than setting up a tent. I tore my whole setup down in less than an hour the other nite. I'm going back to grow room now sick of not burning with the ladies in a lawn chair.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
I loved my tents quick and work amazing but they get crowded fast and never seem big enough. If you have room and the money those huge tents are awesome. It's much cheaper to build a room and alot nicer to move around in but alot more time consuming than setting up a tent. I tore my whole setup down in less than an hour the other nite. I'm going back to grow room now sick of not burning with the ladies in a lawn chair.

i hear that

Top Bottom