Project "X" ~ A Gift To Chaotic

• Thread starter xchaoticmetalx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xchaoticmetalx

Alrighty, the project "X" plants are finally big enough to start a grow diary. The background on these babies is this. About 5-6 years ago one of my close pot snob friends came across a few pounds of some ass kickin unknown buds that had about a 1/2 dozen seeds in them total. For 5 or so years these seeds just hung out until my friend and I hooked back up and he gifted them to me after smokin some of my shit. I germed them straight away and got 3 healthy females, one that has absolutely amazing structure. At this point I just rooted 1 clone of Project "X" #1, & 1 about to come out of the cloner. The Other 2 are slightly behind and I am getting ready to take some clones just now. I will be throwing the X1 clone into 12-12 wi9thin the next couple days. If the bud is anywhere as nice as the structure and stability of this plant so far, it should be great smoke. If anybody has any comments as to what this baby might have in her, by all means fire away. Here are some stared pics from last week. Ill have some more up tonight hopefully.

Project x  a gift to chaotic
Project x  a gift to chaotic 2
Female pre flowers2
Project x  a gift to chaotic 4
Project x  a gift to chaotic 5
Project x  a gift to chaotic 6
Project x  a gift to chaotic 7
X

xchaoticmetalx

Thanx Aligee, I can't wait to see what this girl will produce. I put a clone in 12-12 last night, so we shall see in 2 months or so.

X

xchaoticmetalx

Here are some Project X pics. I am throwing one of each pheno into 12-12 tonight. I'll pick the best for a possible keeper.

Project X 3 1
Project X 1
Project X 3
S

ScrogaholiC

looking good bro :rock ... wish you good luck to find a keeper ;) looking forward to see some nice buds coming

X

xchaoticmetalx

The 2 girls I ended up flowering were some of the best haze tastin plants I ever grew. I have been so crazy lately I didnt get anypics before it was all gone. I finally got myself my own house, tis why I have been so MIA. Im getting back in the loop of things though now that shits calmin down.:fixed:

D

D9420

nice hopefully you find that crazy potent lady to grace your garden :smiley_joint::icon_dizzy:

X

xchaoticmetalx

nice hopefully you find that crazy potent lady to grace your garden :smiley_joint::icon_dizzy:

I am the most excited about the fact that after my current harvest is done at my old place, I will have over 2x the room to work in the new house. I will finally get to start my breeding projects.

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

Hi their xchaoticmetalx is the violet purple in this pic. from L.E.D lights that's a beautiful color if its not from L.E.D.S if it can carry that gene into its buds happy grow to all farmers that read this plant some seeds and grow some weed then smoke that fucken tree

X

xchaoticmetalx

Def LED

Hi their xchaoticmetalx is the violet purple in this pic. from L.E.D lights that's a beautiful color if its not from L.E.D.S if it can carry that gene into its buds happy grow to all farmers that read this plant some seeds and grow some weed then smoke that fucken tree

Def got some led's in there somewhere, with a cfl on top, givin a mix of the 2.

Top Bottom