Promix hp bale prices going up?

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

People keep saying the price for Pete and grow medium is goin up. But I havent found that to be the case. It's still $35 for a bale of promix hp where I shop. Same price it was for the last 2 or 3 years.

Has anyone else experienced this price hike? If so how high of a hike can i expect?

growsince79

growsince79

People keep saying the price for Pete and grow medium is goin up. But I havent found that to be the case. It's still $35 for a bale of promix hp where I shop. Same price it was for the last 2 or 3 years.

Has anyone else experienced this price hike? If so how high of a hike can i expect?
about $50 in my area. 3 years ago it was 25.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I can’t even find it down south anymore , other promix products yes ! Not sure why but the bx is all over but no hp.- going to mi in a couple weeks hopefully I can pick some up

Nesta028

Nesta028

Prices for promix around Illinois seem to be the same. I bought a large bail a few months ago and will be set for a while. I use HP and still prefer to add perlite.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Sunshine #4 comes in the same 3.8 size as Promix, but it's compressed. You get at least double the amount for the same price. It contains some bugs tho.

My former grow shop tried to jack the price from $40 to $80. The other shops in the area still have the normal price.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

It's been pretty stable for me out east here, It was around $25...25 years ago......its around $35 for a 3.8 cu/ft bale...I was using a similar product called GreenWorld VPW30 It was always $5/bale cheaper and has 30% perlite in it and it held my ph very well.......Best I've used but it doesn't seem available to us here now....C bug and all.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
1595915558 HGC713405 01

I buy these bags and they're compressed pretty well.
I haven't bought any since I ordered about 5 grand worth almost 2 years ago, but the price looks about the same as it was. Haven't noticed any major changes in prices for fertilizers, yet, either. At least not from the cannabis-geared grow stores.. I know the farmers buying bulk ferts for general agriculture are definitely feeling the effects, though. I know a lot of farmers who are only growing crops to support their own families this year, because they can't afford fert. to do anything more.

BigCube

BigCube

View attachment 1278690

I buy these bags and they're compressed pretty well.
I haven't bought any since I ordered about 5 grand worth almost 2 years ago, but the price looks about the same as it was. Haven't noticed any major changes in prices for fertilizers, yet, either. At least not from the cannabis-geared grow stores.. I know the farmers buying bulk ferts for general agriculture are definitely feeling the effects, though. I know a lot of farmers who are only growing crops to support their own families this year, because they can't afford fert. to do anything more.

Yeah that's the same bale I get. I've also noticed GH trio hasn't gone up in years too. Lucky us I guess.

BigCube

BigCube

So it looks like I can expect a 10 to 15 dollar increase in the future. I get that cause it's made here it may be a little cheaper, but I dont see me escaping the great price increase. Everything is going up these days.

Top Bottom