Promix Hp Pros/cons

• Thread starter DVB403
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DVB403

DVB403

this is my first grow and first forum so looking for all input i used straight pro-mix hp as suggested by local hydro shop was this good idea bad this is my feed chart I'm only used/using Grow/blend for veg with super thrive and foliar spray once a week i am on week 3 of bloom and buds on two of the autos just aren't filling out

Promix hp proscons
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I read on here that some farmers give bloom nutes from seed to finish on autos so I have been trying it and so far I have mixed results. I think that breeding in ruderalis genes that are prone to fox tailing and have no thc, comes out more in certain seeds/phenos.
I was getting airy fox tailed buds and thought maybe that I was giving too much N so I tried giving 3 new auto seeds nothing but bloom nutes from sprouting. 2 of them have much denser buds one inparticular being super dense sticky spongy looking. The other is still fox tailed and airy so it could just be genetics and the fact that I am growing them under flourescent light.

DVB403

DVB403

I read on here that some farmers give bloom nutes from seed to finish on autos so I have been trying it and so far I have mixed results. I think that breeding in ruderalis genes that are prone to fox tailing and have no thc, comes out more in certain seeds/phenos.
I was getting airy fox tailed buds and thought maybe that I was giving too much N so I tried giving 3 new auto seeds nothing but bloom nutes from sprouting. 2 of them have much denser buds one inparticular being super dense sticky spongy looking. The other is still fox tailed and airy so it could just be genetics and the fact that I am growing them under flourescent light.

ya im gonna finish these girls off on bloom than i have some auto blue berry and auto diesel ill do on 3/4 bloom 1/4 grow during veg what else would u run for nutes with autos maybe a Medi-one by green planet

Latest posts

Top Bottom