proper/improper feeding causing faster finishing times

• Thread starter Aladeen OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

seeing what you veterans thought of this. my current round is look phenomenal, zero duds or any bs... im in week 7 and all my OGs and the GG4 (first time w her) all look like, almost done. if anyone has cropped a true 7-8 weeker hard they will know what i mean... they simply look near done.

please save the "go by thrichome color" and all that, thats a given. i already have plenty of cloudy and know a few of these strains, and taking them 9 vs simply 8 seems it will only give an extra week at this point.
so, any of you guys ever had runs, or have experience in plants finishing faster than normal? or do people just run that glue an extra 10 days for no reason? haha. still doesnt explain the TK and ogs.

using CO2, had great temps, no problems.... maybe just dialed on accident? lol.

D

Donkdbz

GG4 always "looks" done week 6-7 for me. But everyone noticed when I pulled at day 56 vs 63. Week 8 was more hybrid. Week 9 people said it felt WAY more medical. Seasoned smokers got put on there Ass from week 9 glue.

Taste and smell was same week 8 vs week 9.

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

what about an even 60? lol, that is what i had in mind.

good to know, yeah this girl has looked done for a minute, i was scratching my head for a little. thanks man!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I'm cropping at day 52 under e-paps, flush starts day 47 and not a single strain is complaining :)

even the sours and tang haze are coming out bomb! Smoke definitely could be more potent but most people smokin my nugs are appreciating the fact they can actually smoke all day and not have any lazy/spacy side effects...plus the flavor is at least 2x better...the terp profiles are really nice before the trichs start to amber

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Louie og day 53
IMG 20140518 133847160

DJ short flo day 50
IMG 20140527 142608237

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

hell yeah! thats the info i needed.

do you straight RO flush or feed a tad bit? i usually flush at like 200 ppm (tap is 120 or so)

caligirl

caligirl

i had to chop some la chocolat at days 45 and 52 due to mildew issues and they actually looked and smelled done and the high was great and definately more head effect than when i have let this strain go to 8 -9 weeks. I am a big fan of chopping early if there is an issue, as long as there are cloudy trichs and an overall finished look and good terpene development. I like over ripe too - for sleepy time... i have also found that slightly root bound plants start and finish flower sooner

Top Bottom