Proper intro's of new staff......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

BlackBart has a past that includes working with Fet. After numerous surgeries last year he's slowly getting back into the swing of things. He's been with me for a couple years now and we should be seeing some of his work this year.

Mendel signed on last year and his first contribution was the Apollo-13 F4's, preserving this Bros. Grimm classic in pure form. He spent most last getting settled into his new domain so this year we should see some new stuff coming from him.

And the newest addition is Loran from Go to "L" Seeds. His work speaks for itself and now the rest of the world will get to see too.

I couldn't ask to be surrounded by a better group of peeps.;)

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

cool beans. the apollo f-4's are sounding nice, never was able to get the originals in time. good to hear new gear will be coming soon, much love to all who got the breeding bug, Take it easy..............send some love a brothas way!:angelic:;)

Burning Bush

Burning Bush

Thanks for that Mota,wish Logic would do the same and introduce the "new" mods around here,too.Aren't you one?
Wish I had a job makin and selling seeds!!!
From Wizard of Oz.

squiggly

squiggly

BlackBart has a past that includes working with Fet. After numerous surgeries last year he's slowly getting back into the swing of things. He's been with me for a couple years now and we should be seeing some of his work this year.

Mendel signed on last year and his first contribution was the Apollo-13 F4's, preserving this Bros. Grimm classic in pure form. He spent most last getting settled into his new domain so this year we should see some new stuff coming from him.

And the newest addition is Loran from Go to "L" Seeds. His work speaks for itself and now the rest of the world will get to see too.

I couldn't ask to be surrounded by a better group of peeps.;)

Heavy hitters.

I'd give a few fingers to work with guys like that.

BlackBart

BlackBart

Been on the mend but starting to be able to get busy again . Here's a baby shot of Sour Banana OG Kush . I' will be working with this for a long time me thinks . Also Herbaria's landrace Afghan mango . I want to thank Mota for his vision and friendship through the years .

Picture 280
Picture 281
Picture 282
Picture 066
Picture 069
User312 pic649306 1302693809 thumb
symbiote420

symbiote420

First off, congrats homies and I'm glad everyone's lives are making a turn for the better .........this sounds like some kinda Dream Team to me! My man mota aka Magic Johnson is leading the break, "Showtime!" LOL

Hey Bart what's the make up of that Sour Nana? Looks frosty and seems to be a nice heavy yielder, plus when will they be available?

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Ooowie, Killer squad ya got built Mota! Anxious to see what you gents come up with. Best wishes to you all. Be well! Motiv

BlackBart

BlackBart

Mendel so good to read bro ..hope all is well in your castle.

Symbiote 420 The Banana OG kush came from Orgnkid originally from what I understand . Elite crossed it to his ECSD . It came out as a lanky plant till it was crossed again to Mark Castles Sour Banana to make it a more compact and higher yielding plant .

Bohempian ..I haven't played with CS in years but I do know a dude in BC that has been doing some breeding with it that I gave some beans to. On its own she ain't got the gas bro .

Latest posts

Top Bottom