Props and Crops

• Thread starter KingKobi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Lovely nothing better than a delayed rental inspection, was meant to be! :P

Good to hear your girls are doing well, they will have some big heads on them when finished, home stretch now amigo. 😀

KingKobi

KingKobi

Lovely nothing better than a delayed rental inspection, was meant to be! :P

Good to hear your girls are doing well, they will have some big heads on them when finished, home stretch now amigo. 😀
Hey bfb. I have been sweating it for sure. Big sigh of relief.
Really wasn’t expecting them to get this big and i have no plant supports so I will be watching them closely.
How things going ur end?

KingKobi

KingKobi

11 week update tomoz. Looks like we are over the horrors. pH and ppms look fine tonight. Be interested to see plant setup tomoz. I have made a few errors grow wise but feel like i am in a pretty good position at the business end of the grow

KingKobi

KingKobi

77 days from germ today

Few things to note.
System balance restored thanks to @Justlovetogrow. Finally convinced me to do the pH and ppm test thing.
pH around 6, ppms 3-400 which at this stage of the WW Autos life cycle is enough to give them a bit of nute burn, but nothing too serious.
Filling in nicely, some browning off in pistils starting to happen.
Power consumption down 75% as I am only running one x 315 cmh globe in here, so household is using around 7kwh day. Early summer and i am generating 30kwh day so my power bill this month might be zippo. Fantastic. Running 20/4 given there is less wattage in there.

With one upright fan and scrubber running 24/7 there are no humidity issues at all. Dunno what RH is but things are dry in there.
Not a photo geek but few random shots below. Cheers.

Girl front lhs below filling in nicely
6D316C5F BFE0 407A AD77 3A4667F23F15

Bushy girl back lhs mounting a comeback any baby face would be proud of
FC40BF48 53DD 4747 8BAD A59586446578

Girl front rhs below stackin an rackin
3706809E FE53 424B 8F57 280B475EF5CE

Star back rhs starting to show a bit of colour change in her pistils. Doin great.
FCE6BB56 BAAA 4C2E A4AF 37D88FFFFCB3

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

77 days from germ today
View attachment 1198085
Few things to note.
System balance restored thanks to @Justlovetogrow. Finally convinced me to do the pH and ppm test thing.
pH around 6, ppms 3-400 which at this stage of the WW Autos life cycle is enough to give them a bit of nute burn, but nothing too serious.
Filling in nicely, some browning off in pistils starting to happen.
Power consumption down 75% as I am only running one x 315 cmh globe in here, so household is using around 7kwh day. Early summer and i am generating 30kwh day so my power bill this month might be zippo. Fantastic. Running 20/4 given there is less wattage in there.

With one upright fan and scrubber running 24/7 there are no humidity issues at all. Dunno what RH is but things are dry in there.
Not a photo geek but few random shots below. Cheers.

Girl front lhs below filling in nicely
View attachment 1198087
Bushy girl back lhs mounting a comeback any baby face would be proud of
View attachment 1198088
Girl front rhs below stackin an rackin
View attachment 1198090

Star back rhs starting to show a bit of colour change in her pistils. Doin great.
View attachment 1198092
Stoked for ya mate them leaves be praying now and buds stacking up she’s a jungle in there man gunna be a hell of a yield for ya you should be stoked with yourself any harvest on a first grow is a successful 1 in my books and your gunna smash it out the park good job they are some massive Autos👍

KingKobi

KingKobi

Stoked for ya mate them leaves be praying now and buds stacking up she’s a jungle in there man gunna be a hell of a yield for ya you should be stoked with yourself any harvest on a first grow is a successful 1 in my books and your gunna smash it out the park good job they are some massive Autos👍
Cheers mate. I just didn’t know what to expect. They did ok outside for me past couple years. This is a different level all together. I should probably have had some supports in there, just wasn’t expecting this, based on prior outdoor grows. Thank god i didn’t run photos. Hoping they don’t fall over.

KingKobi

KingKobi

Don't give them the chance! Get some stakes and support your ladies. 🙂

It's also probably a good idea to bend the stem on that lady that's taller than the light. It'll mature super weirdly with that light distribution.
In terms of light, i can add another globe to that ballast to generally brighten the tent. Does that sound like a reasonable thing to do? With just the one cmh in there atm there are obviously no heat issues. I do have a bit of flexibility w another ballast and extra globes on hand. Might have a play around at lights out.

See what i can do about supports, worst case i could run some string from the roof framework.
Fanks for checking in.

KingKobi

KingKobi

Ok. Got one ballast and globe at the very front of the tent and one at the very back. Better light distribution and a bit more of it.
Roped off a couple of the taller colas for support and to get them away from being directly under the globes and too close to help prevent burning.

Little bit of pH down just to keep it under 6.
Dead leaf plucking from the middle of the plants. It’s amazing how they self regulate to open up their canopy for bud development.

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Looking really good KK, your going to get a lovely yield.🤩

KingKobi

KingKobi

Cheers bfb, I really have no idea. I am most pleased with girl front lhs. She had a pinched aeration tube for some time, stressed herself out about it and jumped straight into flower. Look at her go now and lovely shape and form.
Merry Chrissy to you and yours and thanks for the support during the grow

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Cheers bfb, I really have no idea. I am most pleased with girl front lhs. She had a pinched aeration tube for some time, stressed herself out about it and jumped straight into flower. Look at her go now and lovely shape and form.
Merry Chrissy to you and yours and thanks for the support during the grow
Thanks amigo you also, 2022 will be a bountiful buds year!😎

Yep the lhs girl is sexy AF she's going to give you some very nice buds that's for sure.

Do you have a magnifying glass by any chance?🤓

Latest posts

Top Bottom