Props and Crops

• Thread starter KingKobi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KingKobi

KingKobi

Damn their going to be huge, quite awhile to go yet but will be ready before you know it, good stuff and getting very frosty. :D
Just used the iPad zoom, so not great shots but a bit of an idea mate. All of the girl front lhs. 12 weeks from germ tomoz so they are going to run a little longer than 14 by the looks. I can’t imagine them filling out much more, size wise they generally look ok.
Been an imperfect grow my end but the girls are trying their hardest to finish well. Been much more on point around pH and nute levels/water changes this past couple weeks and will take that into the next grow.
Dropped some GSC Auto seeds into cup/water today and got that happening when these ladies are done.
I hope things are coming along well your end.

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Just used the iPad zoom, so not great shots but a bit of an idea mate. All of the girl front lhs. 12 weeks from germ tomoz so they are going to run a little longer than 14 by the looks. I can’t imagine them filling out much more, size wise they generally look ok.
Been an imperfect grow my end but the girls are trying their hardest to finish well. Been much more on point around pH and nute levels/water changes this past couple weeks and will take that into the next grow.
Dropped some GSC Auto seeds into cup/water today and got that happening when these ladies are done.
I hope things are coming along well your end.
Yeah i have a very small and cheap magnifying glass, but with the camera's these days they zoom in pretty damn well, but i only use an old handy cam camera so it's not connected to anything, etc.

I'm almost ready to go amigo, it has taken longer to build than i thought, but I'm really happy with how it's looking so far and has been a lot of fun to build, just hope it all works when i turn the pump on!🥺
I realized i needed to run a powerful enough magnetic drive pump to supply the water falls, it should be fine but yeah i wont know until i flick the switch.
It can run up to 400lt/100gal per minute so pretty beefy, will update my thread next week with everything set up.😉

KingKobi

KingKobi

Yeah i have a very small and cheap magnifying glass, but with the camera's these days they zoom in pretty damn well, but i only use an old handy cam camera so it's not connected to anything, etc.

I'm almost ready to go amigo, it has taken longer to build than i thought, but I'm really happy with how it's looking so far and has been a lot of fun to build, just hope it all works when i turn the pump on!🥺
I realized i needed to run a powerful enough magnetic drive pump to supply the water falls, it should be fine but yeah i wont know until i flick the switch.
It can run up to 400lt/100gal per minute so pretty beefy, will update my thread next week with everything set up.😉
Look fwd to seeing how it unfolds for you.

KingKobi

KingKobi

Update day 84 from germ.
This was originally scheduled to be harvest day but thankfully i have another 2-3 weeks.
Good feed yesterday after water change. Might be the last before flushing, dunno.
Broadly 20 gallons fresh water in my system ups pH about half a point, bit more. pH just on 6, between 200-300ppm, fine. Added liquid kelp to the solution this time to get some of those trace elements in to finish them off.

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Enjoyed the video cheers mate, was just like being there ha ha, but my goodness they have grown big well done.😎

KingKobi

KingKobi

Hey Bfb. Nearly decided to chop them next Wednesday, my first day off after making 300 coffees a day for 10 days in a row…..It’s killer, especially when you the wrong side of fiddy.
That would be day 90 from germ. I can take the fan leaves and let ‘em dry in the tent for a week an see how they going. Perhaps trim and jar them the following week, which will bring me up around inspection time. Probably should let them go another week but don’t want to run things too tight.

Had a bit of the pH crash thing happening on/off this past couple weeks. It is not uncommon late flower in hydro. Dropping from 6 to high 4s almost overnight. I will do a bit more reading for next time, using town water (which has plenty of CaCO3) seems to have something to do with it. Some references here on the board. I am doing a 20% daily water change to get it back over 5, each night after work. Not too stressed about it, thinking of it as flushing time b4 harvest. Girls are fine, probably 50% brown pistils, they are just about done, in the main.
Happy Noo Year

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Hey Bfb. Nearly decided to chop them next Wednesday, my first day off after making 300 coffees a day for 10 days in a row…..It’s killer, especially when you the wrong side of fiddy.
That would be day 90 from germ. I can take the fan leaves and let ‘em dry in the tent for a week an see how they going. Perhaps trim and jar them the following week, which will bring me up around inspection time. Probably should let them go another week but don’t want to run things too tight.

Had a bit of the pH crash thing happening on/off this past couple weeks. It is not uncommon late flower in hydro. Dropping from 6 to high 4s almost overnight. I will do a bit more reading for next time, using town water (which has plenty of CaCO3) seems to have something to do with it. Some references here on the board. I am doing a 20% daily water change to get it back over 5, each night after work. Not too stressed about it, thinking of it as flushing time b4 harvest. Girls are fine, probably 50% brown pistils, they are just about done, in the main.
Happy Noo Year
Sounds good bet you can't wait to have it all finished especially with inspection looming.

300 coffee's a day damn that's a lot of beans.😄

KingKobi

KingKobi

Noo Year Update

Ok, got my math right today. Today is actually day 90 from germ, so 13 weeks tomoz. Pics only and you will get the gist.
D2E19B24 4600 401D 90F1 A16A40D7A1E2
9D798004 7ECD 4129 8027 862FE1720491
95C7FA64 361C 4807 9C18 94C2E876E8CC
9F91A28D 4289 4021 97C0 517BD9E51C06
95B22C4F DFD6 4E5E 8FF2 935ADF7CE2A0

KingKobi

KingKobi

So we are not that far away. Not as close as i thought but getting there.
No more feeding so the girls are eating themselves.
Doing a 20% water change daily to stop pH swings. This is also acting as our flush cycle.
Pretty committed to harvesting in 4 days, don’t think i can leave them the extra week. Small sacrifice.
Lights out in 2 days for 2 days just to see what happens w Triche development.
Gorgeous varietal smell-in the tent. Girls have done their best despite my fubars.
Home stretch.

Happy New Year everybody and thanks for the support here. May 2022 be your best (grow) year yet.
KK

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

So we are not that far away. Not as close as i thought but getting there.
No more feeding so the girls are eating themselves.
Doing a 20% water change daily to stop pH swings. This is also acting as our flush cycle.
Pretty committed to harvesting in 4 days, don’t think i can leave them the extra week. Small sacrifice.
Lights out in 2 days for 2 days just to see what happens w Triche development.
Gorgeous varietal smell-in the tent. Girls have done their best despite my fubars.
Home stretch.

Happy New Year everybody and thanks for the support here. May 2022 be your best (grow) year yet.
KK
Looking awesome kk not far away at all by the looks of it great job man👍

KingKobi

KingKobi

Hey @Justlovetogrow,
Video update end week 13, 91 days from germ.
34 hours lights on b4 48 hours lights out tomoz at 7am. Chippity chop Wednesday, day 94.
Really still a week or so underdone but they will be fine and more than hit my grow expectations.
Keen to find out what is on the scales

KingKobi

KingKobi

And so it begins. Chop Day, day 94 from germ and 10 days more than i thought i would get.
First impressions, 2 days of lights out ROCKS! Girls have fattened up, triches are much more evident and pistils much more evolved than prior to lights out.

Pic below is girl lhs well into fan leaf removal. That’s gunna be some nice bud right there
7B39785E 795A 4A6C AE7D D331C27A026F

Latest posts

Top Bottom