Props and Crops

• Thread starter KingKobi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Yea it’s a right pain in the arse mate some people on here actually like it therapeutic or something😂😂 we looking alright in the cricket to mate can’t see the poms making to many in the second dig👍

KingKobi

KingKobi

Getting there. 2 ready for final trim and jar, 2 need another few days.
C9A97AE7 7CE5 49DA AD81 68F1D3C8FD48
CDEBB343 C622 4EFB BBD8 062461F7EE01

KingKobi

KingKobi

Yep, humidity measuring packs on the shopping list w jars this week. They a pinch fluffy, typical of the variety but had to harvest a bit earlier than i would have liked. Be interesting to see how the GSC Autos go in the next run on Cyco nutes

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

H
Yep, humidity measuring packs on the shopping list w jars this week. They a pinch fluffy, typical of the variety but had to harvest a bit earlier than i would have liked. Be interesting to see how the GSC Autos go in the next run on Cyco nutes
He ey mate make sure you read the cyco nutes bottles I’m pretty sure some of them contain pgr not good shit👍 I personally use the old trusted canna line of nutes can never blame my nutes just my dumb self for mistakes😂

KingKobi

KingKobi

Aaaah $hit. I was relying on the guy at my hydro store and he told me nothing in his shop had it. Specifically asked him about Cyco, which he features and he flatly denied it. Based on that, i bought from hydro experts (they had a nice spesh early December.) Bugger, I am gunna have to use it, it was a chunk of change. Thanks for the heads up.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Aaaah $hit. I was relying on the guy at my hydro store and he told me nothing in his shop had it. Specifically asked him about Cyco, which he features and he flatly denied it. Based on that, i bought from hydro experts (they had a nice spesh early December.) Bugger, I am gunna have to use it, it was a chunk of change. Thanks for the heads up.
He could well be right mate just what I’ve heard and I’m pretty sure it will be on the bottle man it will say something like increased flower weight with shorter internodal spacing or something like that not necessarily PGR in big letters😂 just read about it as long as u don’t use this stuff u be right

CE3B33DD 4AFC 49E8 8308 70C92E407D80
KingKobi

KingKobi

Time for the final weigh in. 4 Auto WW in CC Hydro setup.
Chopped at day 94, probably 7-10 days early due to circumstances. Dried for 10 days then trimmed, been in the jars for 4-5 days, burping daily.

Trial feedback from a couple friends, sticky af, relaxed, cerebral, happy. Typical WW.
576g on the scales, let’s call it 20oz and change so 5oz/plant.
Take that all day long. Made a few rookie errors, picked a pinch early, but put a lot into it.
Benchmark baseline result moving forward, very pleased.

Latest posts

Top Bottom