Pros And Cons Of Balancing Negative Vacuum Pressure (tent Style)

• Thread starter Trentski420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trentski420

Trentski420

Hi so I was just curious as to what are the pros and cons of balancing the negative pressure created by an inline fan? Trying to logically come up with my own answer all I can think of is more fresh c02 for plants to absorb now I will post pictures to show what I mean. I do not have an intake.. Only an inline sucking the heat outta of my 1000w cool tube (as well as air exchange for the closet). Now I only discovered last night if I positioned this upright fan just right it balanced out the negative pressure (now I know this intake air is not filtered don't remind me UNLESS you can tell me EXACTLY why its important , not that I don't believe just don't need info. I already know)

Now I have been running this setup with the neg pressure for sometime now.. Is there any differences I should notice if I leave it balanced with intake? Thank you all.
Pros and cons of balancing negative vacuum pressure tent style
Pros and cons of balancing negative vacuum pressure tent style 2

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Well neg pressure makes sure all exhausted air goes thru your scrubber if so equipped. If not equipped your deffinately gonna need one come flower time....Unless you want to stink up your house and block thus making you a big target.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

As for the intake filter there are these things like: Dust, bugs, mold and mildew spores. Those are just the first 3 reasons any intake should be filtered.

Trentski420

Trentski420

As for the intake filter there are these things like: Dust, bugs, mold and mildew spores. Those are just the first 3 reasons any intake should be filtered.
WHOA knowledge bombshell!!! Lol just kidding not to be a dick

Trentski420

Trentski420

If my 8 plants stick up the block that will be a very good sign
And yes there is 8 plants in that tiny closet

Trentski420

Trentski420

I'm afraid of mold tho would you advise against running this until I get intake filtered I'm assuming it's because it's more mold friendly environment obviously usually harmless spores have opportunity to thrive

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

You sucknair through the fileter the air should be going out of the tentbthe filter needs to be inside of the tent

Top Bottom