Prossible Original Grandaddy cutt in MI

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CrackMan265

People don't get banned here usually for a statement like that. The way he put it could have been edited or meant something other than exchanging a clone. "Someone" obviously didn't want him here which makes things look really shady at this site. Not cool.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
stop with your speculations>>>He will be back in a week>>>>>No trading on open forums period.

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

he will be bak soon. im sure if it he really enjoys this site, and the people on it

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hey everyone im BACK!!! just so everyone knows and i make this clear to ALL. BIGDAWGKUSH_TRU is my room mate. we do projects together in the legal state we live in. i do not trade/sell ANY seeds or clones on this site, i use it for what its intended; for good information and good people with the chance of getting great genetics from some of these amazing breeders on the bay. anything else other than what was stated just now by me would be speculation! i hope all has been well with everyone and hope the new years been good great for all the farmers out there........
....now that i cleared that up :) here are some of the purple cutt pics iv been talking about. these pics are from day 35 of flowering, and one of a cured bud pic....sorry for bad pics, found these on an old camera i used to use and dont have budding purple currently at the moment. i can say this, i just meded on some real Purple Urkle with a fellow friend thats a caregiver. my purple is NOT purple urkle. my purple is MAD fuely/chemy/ sour grape/purple taste. the Urkle was skunky/fruity/ with a slight lil earthy to it. if anyone thinks they can tell me what cutt im workin with PLEASE let me know, iv been dying to figure it out...thanks homies ~SMF~:afroweed:

Purp
Purp4
Purpduet
Purplepunch
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
also wanna add that i usually let these babies go to day 60~65......purple becomes way more pronounced and the fuely/sour grapes flavor comes out more as well :)

C

cali2

That dosent look like granddaddy to me. It looks more like a cross with something more sativaish. Whats the stretch like?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
there is like no stretch with her....she stays small and compact bushy just like indicas do. the thinner leafs in some places would make you think shes mostly sativa, but there buzz is straight up indy, makes most pass out and get sleepy at times. she can finish in 8 weeks, so that would have to imply if it was a sativa it would have to be a fast sativa. and if its a cross it was done over 15 years ago. i got this years ago and the dude i got it from had it since like the early 90's.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Really nice dizank>>>>Even better I spy a nice ass on the bed:giggle
nice

:passingjoint:

gtd

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Really nice dizank>>>>Even better I spy a nice ass on the bed:giggle
nice

:passingjoint:

gtd

LOL yeah, thats my girl LOL....kinda ended up in the shot a lil one day when i was layin all blowin out on the floor takin pics in the natural sun light :)

P

Pot Boy

Cool Looks nice .yes she is part of the nice ass club!:rauch08:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^^haha was going to say something but figured it was ur girl. By the way those Purps look SICK love purp always taste great:stonedsmilie:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hahaha thats funny....one of her nice traits :)

S

sidewing

yo that weed the skinny leaves thats how blue dream looks.. thats the closest thing those skinny leaves look like to me.. could be blue dream crossed with a purple..

S

sidewing

also resembles the look of some deep chunk.. looks like a crazy cross between lots.. looks good tho.

P

purpleblockhead

i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!! it looks like sour grapes but with thin leafs, it aint urkel or kens thats 4 sure!!! i like it

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
cutt is like 20 yaers plus old.....dont know if that helps with prossess of elimination for any of you guys lol

S

sidewing

i was just thinking what if that is a true purple haze cut.. that'd make sense for the sativa looking leaves.

Top Bottom