Prossible Original Grandaddy cutt in MI

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
could be my man....i really dont think this strain is some kinda crazy hyrid of any sort. i know purple haze has been around for atleast 20 years so that could be a very good guess sidewing.....i gotta run a few of these cutts so that i can post more pics....these budding ones dont do it justice, those were still a while from getting cut down.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks dank tho bro

:passingjoint:

gtd

winta

winta

thats a pretty purple cut my dude! that was definatly "a gift"!

fractal

fractal

i personally dont understand why crosses with all this og stuff is exciting. sure the og's need some more flavor, but just seems to be an odd mix to me.

i would love to see some purple ak's or mixes of other candy strains. purple pineapple express, stuff like that

lets not forget how good your purple cut already is, and how good the og's are on their own..

Seriously, selfing clones and all of these clusterfucked hybrids are going to cause more problems in the long run. How can I sound encouraging while strongly being against selfing and pointless hybrids?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for all the thoughts guys....I just can't see how someone can use the word pointless when talking about cheeb. To me there is nothing pointless. The best things in life don't come for free and sometimes it takes a mind that thinks a lil different to find greatness. Its cool if you don't support my unknown purple x SFV f4 ibl cross that myself and bigdawgkush made. Wonder how many people thought homie that did the original og kush cross (Chemdog x (lemon thai x old world paki) pissed off. The chem is mad sick by itself, and I'm sure that his secrete ingredient lemon thai x old world paki was sick as hell by its self as well. And I bet no one though that cross would end up half as good as it did. If that didn't happen there would be no OG. Some times I think I like that people diss agree with my cross... Cuz I'm my head all I can see outta this one is crazy dank flava homie. No diss respect ment toward anyone. Once again thanks for all ur input so fa :) will post picks of our cross when she gets bigger...

S

sidewing

go for it bro.. look at green crack.. skunk #1 crossed with an unknown indica.. we dont need to know the genetics to smoke a good cross.. if it was easy and smooth with 100% genetics we'd never have anything new.. weed is a plant this is how it happens naturally..

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

I cant wait to see how that purule white taste and looks like.. keep me posted Good to see the Mitten Back in GOOD thumbs...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
wellour purple cutt x sfv f4 ibl is doing steller......looking lik a 50 50 cross which is exactlly what i wanted. will post pics right before budding her.........she reaks early in veg thats for sure......

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
fyi everyone......this project is just for fun. not tryin to step on feet or sell any beans or anything else 4 that matter. much respect to all the breeders on this site, ur jobs arnt easy and i thank u all for making ur products available to all us farmers... respect ......smf

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
ok here we go....couple shots of the lady we made....still early but she showed us shes a female so we are STOKED!

IMG00227 20100206 1115
IMG00230 20100206 1115
IMG00229 20100206 1115
T

the Rock

dude i wouldnt worry about pissin people off.does anyone really care. I have crossed every elite clone ive got. I just dont post everything on the internet

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she a biggin'!!!! How i like my women big and thick

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Skunk.....beautiful bro!

Don't worry about all the haters....they just hate what they don't have in their own mother rooms.

Overgrow MI!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks guys for all the kind words, please check back in a bit when shit gets poppin, im really hoping for some sick ass purple kush!! haha :)

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
SMF~You r the man bro your babies look great nice and taken care of,, cant wait to smoke some of that kill u grow!! it was nice to meet u and share ideas cant wait for the future. Peace HDK

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
SMF~You r the man bro your babies look great nice and taken care of,, cant wait to smoke some of that kill u grow!! it was nice to meet u and share ideas cant wait for the future. Peace HDK

you already know....mad stuff to come in the future, not even that far away.:movie

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

all i have 2 say is i aint mad at ya! that purple looks fire and should make 4 some sick crosses with anything, especially some chem or og.
IMO, once u pay 4 genetics, as a cultivator, u hav the right to improve on your genetics 2 suit ur tastes and growing needs. fuck all that ruining gene pool bs. as long as u dont try 2 pass it off as something its not, i just dont c a problem. more power 2 u 4 even making an effort at improving something we all love!
don't sweat the haterz. cuz they'll b the ones sweatin when u post pics of her when its time 2 harvest. -Keepz

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
all i have 2 say is i aint mad at ya! that purple looks fire and should make 4 some sick crosses with anything, especially some chem or og.
IMO, once u pay 4 genetics, as a cultivator, u hav the right to improve on your genetics 2 suit ur tastes and growing needs. fuck all that ruining gene pool bs. as long as u dont try 2 pass it off as something its not, i just dont c a problem. more power 2 u 4 even making an effort at improving something we all love!
don't sweat the haterz. cuz they'll b the ones sweatin when u post pics of her when its time 2 harvest. -Keepz

thanks man, very nice of you to say. i dont claim to be anything im not. just a dude who loves herbs and wouldnt mind adding something special to the stain line up for everyone to love and know about. not about fame, its about doing what i love. makes it a lot easier when people support you and dont get down on you for your hobbie. i NEVER shoot anyone down on this site for anything they have opinions about....thats why they ae opinions ya know. some of the best smoke iv tried was through crosses some of my homies did with 2 strains everyone loves. crazy ideas can be gold if executed correctly, and i dont think any of us farmers arnt capable to making something amazing... sure breeders like OGR and Swerve ext ext probably have better odds cuz they have been in it longer but a hobby is a hobby and if u take pride and do it right, i dont think u can go wrong :)......~SMF~

Latest posts

Top Bottom