Prostate Cancer Diagnosis

• Thread starter Thebogie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thebogie

Hey fellow farmers.
Just got diagnosed with cancer of the prostate. Otherwise 1 healthy 60 year old 45 year user. NO other problems. Any advice for dosage or strain to maybe help this issue? I hear in England that they say weed will cure it. Thanks didn't know where to post this.

E

EACH1TEACH1

the bogie, sorry to hear that. i feel for you, i just lost my father to prostate cancer recently. i tried to get him to smoke with me without any luck. he tried thc pills from doctor. it did no work like real medicine(i cant trust same ones giving pills to give herb meds). i feel any herb mixed with chemdawg4 would work wonders for many different pains and puts stomach at ease. so eating can go down. eat healthy and take care.

Jenna

Jenna

Hi Thebogie

So sorry to hear about your diagnosis. It's a frightening place to be. I had cancer 5 years ago. Indica's helped me with nausea, with rest and eased pain. My favorite was LUI. My doc suggested thc pills but i wanted to control my dosage my way. I tried a few sativas but found that I didn't want the cerebral high.

Blessings and healing energy to you.

C

chappie

Hello Thebogie-

Sorry to hear of your condition.

Are you in a medical state?

As mentioned above, Indicas are often preferred for pain management and anti-nausea effects. There is a strain, I think from Federation or maybe it was Ace called "chemo" that was supposedly excellent for chemotherapy relief. Might ask around for that.

Mental Floss by Chimera is also regarded as an excellent medical strain for this type of thing.

Best wishes!

Latest posts

Top Bottom