Protection

• Thread starter Kbye
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kbye

Mendocino Complex Fire. Objective is structure protect today. This is a common scenario to find grows like this. We are normally briefed about areas with grows like this. I can assure you that in my experience local law enforcement could care less about grows of this size. I would show you the map from base camp that outlines these areas with the words "Protect" highlighting grows in the area but it includes streets and addresses. An emphasis is put on these areas because this is someones livelihood and it is recognized. They look good and don't appear distressed. Not sure if anyone's home, not answering the door. Mandatory evacs but it's common for the home owner to stay inside till night, then water. Bad timing, looks like there about to stretch.

Protection
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Mendocino Complex Fire. Objective is structure protect today. This is a common scenario to find grows like this. We are normally briefed about areas with grows like this. I can assure you that in my experience local law enforcement could care less about grows of this size. I would show you the map from base camp that outlines these areas with the words "Protect" highlighting grows in the area but it includes streets and addresses. An emphasis is put on these areas because this is someones livelihood and it is recognized. They look good and don't appear distressed. Not sure if anyone's home, not answering the door. Mandatory evacs but it's common for the home owner to stay inside till night, then water. Bad timing, looks like there about to stretch.
Good luck over there

Necromancer

Necromancer

What's the plan if the fire spreads?

Latest posts

Top Bottom