Protekt & Neptune Sea Weed

• Thread starter Kygiacomo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

hey thc im just getting all my genetics in and ferts digging holes still..i was wanting to know when is the time i can give my plants their first dose of both these products? ive read and read and i know its safe to use on plants 1 month old with no harm at all..i want to try and get the silica in them before i take them out to the final spots in the hills..im a guerilla grower so any headstart i can get i would like to do it safely..i have never used either product bc up until 2012 i was growing local strains that never rotted or caused any troubles..after lasts years mold issue bc of wrong strain choices i have been digging and digging in multi fourms about products thats helps resistance,induceing SAR,organic fungicides,botanical oils,soil microbes etcetc..if anyone can tell me the earliest i can start with these 2 products it will be greatly appreciated..thanks farmers

S

Seed Buyer

I use sea kelp from the get go. I soak seeds in it before planting and soak my rooting plugs in a sea kelp solution before sticking them. The silica can be used early on but you need to understand it can cause nute lock out if indiscriminately dumped into your nutrient reservoir. Silica can be used as a foliar spray to prevent powdery mildew. I think you could use it this way weekly in the field to prevent molds.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

i was planting on doing a few soil drenches with it and folair with it 1-2 times a week up till around week 2 of flower..just didnt know how soon i could start with it and i have read that kelp also helps seed germination which is great considering we pay 20$+ for some seeds..i will perhaps wait till my plants is around 3 weeks old before i start to spray with the silica and i for sure wont be doing no soil drenches till at least after 1 month old..im gonna use the protekt,aloe vera powder 200x and neem oils for foliar sprays as well to help prevent molds..thanks seed buyer for the post

S

Seed Buyer

I hate neem oil! In my opinion it smothers the plants stomata. I prefer Azamax from GH. It has Azadirachtin, the active ingredient from the need seed but will not choke the plant the same way as Neem. Plus you can use it as a root drench late in flower.

Top Bottom