Prototype OG & Grapefruit Haze x Pineapple Shipwreck

• Thread starter ECtraveler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ECtraveler

ECtraveler

...both from seed

Grapefuit Haze x Pineapple Shipwreck. The white spots on the cotyledons are overspray from CalCarb I tried on a couple cuts.
Prototype og  grapefruit haze x pineapple shipwreck

Prototype OG is the Original OG cut crossed with a Prohibition OG male. Prohibition is Tahoe OG crossed with a Hard Lemon v2 male.
Proto 7634

and a Prototype OG at 58 days of 12/12 from an older run
Proto 7518

and another shot of her at 62 days
Proto 7629

catdaddy

catdaddy

nice list of genetics, what's the make up of these x's, if you don't mind me asking?

welcome to the farm and thanks in advance.

ECtraveler

ECtraveler

Thanks for the welcome and it's good to see some familiar faces around here.

D'oh, I'm glad you asked on the genetics because I want back to look at my notes and it was C99special used for the 2nd cross and not Grapefruit Haze.(had them both) C99 special is Grapefruit (C99 x unknown Sativa) crossed back to C99 with the cut leaning still towards Grapefruit. Pineapple Shipwreck is Mendo Pineapple crossed with Shipwreck. The distributor I got the Pineapple Shipwreck from has Shipwreck listed as Afghan x Trainwreck but I was always under the impression Shipweck is Mothership x Trainwreck. It grows and smkes like I'd expect out of the latter but...

The Prototype is Original OG x Prohibition OG. The Original is an elite cut sourced from the city of angels and Prohibition is Tahoe OG crossed with So Cal Seeds hard Lemon v2. Hard Lemon is Sour Lemon Larry x Dirty Dawg.

Another pheno of Prototype
PrototypeB 7651

and a quick dried Prototype bottom nug
Protobttmnug

Top Bottom