JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
3 days later...

20220613 175017
Ponky

Ponky

Reminds me of guys that had a cube van and whenever the landlord was going to come by they unplugged it and drove around until they could come back. Use what it takes.

indogrow420

indogrow420

nice setup , love the bedliner use haha pretty clever , just need a huge heating mat under that and a camper shell for clones :'))

JKash

JKash

Supporter
nice setup , love the bedliner use haha pretty clever , just need a huge heating mat under that and a camper shell for clones :'))
As I would love to keep a perpetual cycle going... I do not have the room nor do I want to kill my landlord on the electric.... utilities are Inc in my rent!

I went from doing underground commercial to just personal now... I was also 1 of the 20 people in all of North Amercia in 2010 that had Purple Urkle strain from going extinct!

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Totally unrelated but my soon to be 11 year old Chewbacca had his 1st CBD dog treats... he still runs around like he is 3!

20220610 140917
JKash

JKash

Supporter
Dude I wish I had thought of it. But Iā€™ll be stealing that idea for sure.
I gotta ask, it's worth the shot! If someone nominates my photo for photo of the month... can the bedliner be a qualifier instead of the plantsšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

josefrahl

josefrahl

Totally unrelated but my soon to be 11 year old Chewbacca had his 1st CBD dog treats... he still runs around like he is 3!
This is Freddy. When he was 11 the vet said he wouldn't see 12, and wanted to put him on hundreds of dollars of meds. I started giving him CBD with his meals instead, and he's now 17. :)

IMG 20220614 0957212

Latest posts

Top Bottom