Proven Growing Techniques (experienced Growers Only Please)

• Thread starter OrganicPro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OrganicPro

Come on all you advanced Farmers, what are some tips and tricks y'all have learned over the years that are proven to increase the quality, and quantity of your Herb?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Native soil, aged chicken goat manure amended, sun water...
No need to feed any commercial nutes, bucket o manure twice plants reach 10 ft plus..

Leew421

Leew421

Being in tune with your plants needs and wants. Adapting to situations that occure rapidly. Having a good nute system or practice if organic helps. Really understanding what you're adding instead of blindly saying it needs cal-mag as opposed to just mag or just calcium. You have to make run after run to really understand your setup so I would say a good year with your gear should help dial it in.

O

OrganicPro

Native soil, aged chicken goat manure amended, sun water...
No need to feed any commercial nutes, bucket o manure twice plants reach 10 ft plus..
Are you saying to mix the manure in bucket of water and feed ?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Are you saying to mix the manure in bucket of water and feed ?
Top dress with manure water in...
5 gallon bucket each plant as needed can tell by looking at plant, currently none needed plants have that lush deep green color....Fully stretched flowering massive...

O

OrganicPro

Top dress with manure water in...
5 gallon bucket each plant as needed can tell by looking at plant, currently none needed plants have that lush deep green color....Fully stretched flowering massive...
Let's see those beauties!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Let's see those beauties!

These actually are voulemteers from last year.
wife noticed 23 tiny plants came up in the spring, dug up and gave away most.
Thinking blueberry and cherry sliders..
No nutes added..
Cages are 8 feet had to bend em over..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
funny how they came up..Did not see seeds in flowers last year, must a been a few dunno how this happened but I like....

G gnome

G gnome

funny how they came up..Did not see seeds in flowers last year, must a been a few dunno how this happened but I like....

My old man had the same thing happen to him. He grows a cpl plants outside for personal every year. I wonder if its a sort of reveg type thing where roots from last yrs plant somehow grows new plants....? He sed no seeds in his crop either. .....no complaints from him on the rogue plants neither haha

Top Bottom